The Green River Classified Council will serve as a liaison between the College classified staff and the College Council. It will address Items for Consideration on behalf of classified staff, research solutions to these items and present recommendations to the College Council and to other councils as appropriate for further consideration or action.
The Classified Council Officers include:
Classified Staff Representatives:
- AD/HR/SS/TI: Crystal Bolt
- Branch Campuses: Pam Dally
- Facilities: Pie-Yon Gilge
- Green Group (SC/TC/CH/WT/ZWC): Yvonne Huang
- HL/IT: Kathi Anderson
- International Village: Mary Butcher
- SA/TT: Judy Brenden
- RLC/SH: Julie Spiers
- Student Life: Susan Evans
Meeting Times & Locations
Classified Council meets the third Thursday of each month, during the academic year.
Time: 2:00 p.m.—3:30 p.m.
Classified Council Meetings