To make sure people are not distributing unwanted materials on campus.
All persons wanting to distribute materials on the Green River College campus.
Policy and/or Procedure
- Handbills, leaflets, newspapers and similar materials may be distributed free of charge upon college facilities designated by the Vice President of Student Affairs, provided that such distribution does not interfere with the ingress and egress of persons or interfere with the free flow of vehicle or pedestrian traffic.
- All students and non-students shall register with the executive dean of student services prior to distributing any handbill, leaflet, newspaper or related matter, including, but not limited to, materials to be posted on college bulletin boards.
- The distribution of materials is prohibited in parking areas.
- All handbills, leaflets, newspapers and similar materials should identify the publisher and the distributing organization or individual.
- Distribution by means of accosting individuals or unreasonably disruptive behavior is prohibited.
- Any student who violates any provision of this rule relating to the distribution and sale of handbills, leaflets, newspapers or similar materials shall be subject to discipline.
- Any distribution of the materials regulated in this section shall not be construed as approval of the same by the college.
93-04-022, § 132J-125-080, filed 1/27/93, effective 2/27/93
History of Policy or Procedure
Adopted: February 27, 1993
Revised: April 5, 2005
Contact: Deb Casey, Vice President of Student Affairs
President’s Staff Sponsor: George Frasier, Vice President for College Advancement
General Administrative Policies
- GA-1 Drug Free Campus
- GA-2 Tobacco Use
- GA-3 Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse
- GA-4 Use of Photo Release
- GA-5 Prohibited Activities
- GA-6 Trespass
- GA-7 Distribution of Materials
- GA-8 State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA)
- GA-9 Hours of Operation
- GA-10 Reasonable Accommodation
- GA-11 Sex Discrimination Grievance Procedure
- GA-12 Tenure
- GA-13 Grant/Contract Proposal Development
- GA-14 Grant/Contract Procedures, Post Award
- GA-15 Human Subjects Research Compliance
- GA-16 Public Records
- GA-17 Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- GA-18 Traffic and Parking
- GA-19 Logo & Trademark Use Guidelines
- GA-21 Redevelopment of Policies
- GA-22 College Publications
- GA-23 Ethics
- GA-25 Student Email Communications
- GA-26 Social Media
- GA-27 Copyright Infringement
- GA-28 On-Campus Outdoor Memorials & Markers
- GA-29 Web Policy
- GA-30 PCI DSS COMPLIANCE POLICY
- GA-31 Fully Vaccinated Campus Policy