Provide procedures for changing of a grade.
All students, staff, faculty and administrators of Green River.
Officially Registered: A student must register into a class and pay the associated tuition and fees.
Grade changes are valid only for courses in which students were officially registered.
Change of Grade forms are to be completed by the “instructor of record”, if possible. In cases where the instructor is not available, the division chair or instructional dean may submit a change of grade. The online Change of Grade form is available on the forms page on the college intranet.
Approved grade changes will be accepted for up to four (4) quarters following the quarter in which the original grade was assigned.
Grade changes are not valid for withdraw (“W”) or audit (“N”).
Note: To ensure academic record integrity, Change of Grades will only be accepted from faculty, staff and administrators. Change of Grades will not be accepted from a student.
Students must contact the instructor regarding questions about the grade received.
President’s Staff, Green River College Board of Trustees
History of Policy or Procedure
Draft: March 3, 2005
Adopted: June 29, 2007
Revised: August 22, 2012
Contact: Denise Bennatts, Director of Enrollment Services/Registrar, ext. 2510
President’s Staff Sponsor: Dr. Deborah Casey, Vice President of Student Affairs, ext. 3328
- SA 1 Academic Standards & Progress Policy
- SA 2 Academic Honors
- SA-3 Audit a Class
- SA-4 Admissions
- SA-5 Deceased Student
- SA-6 Grades: Changing
- SA-7 Grades: Definitions
- SA-8 Grades: Obtaining
- SA-9 Transcripts
- SA-13 Financial Aid Application Process
- SA-14 Federal Direct Loan Program
- SA-15 Financial Aid Eligibility
- SA-16 Return of Financial Aid Funds
- SA-17 Satisfactory Progress for Financial Aid
- SA-18 Notification on Convicted Sexual Offenders
- SA-19 Personal Violence, Harassment & Assault
- SA-20 Degree Exception
- SA-22 Graduation Criteria
- SA-24 Student Acceptable Computer Use Policy
- SA-25 Grades: Incomplete Agreement
- SA-26 Age Exemption Policy
- SA-27 Missing Student Policy
- SA-28 Disclosure of Crime Statistics
- SA-29 Facility Access & Maintenance for Safety
- SA-30 Fire Safety Education for CCA
- SA-31 Reporting Crimes and Other Emergencies
- SA-89 Transfer Credit
- SA-90 Prior Learning Assessment
- SA-91 College Holiday & Leave Policy
- SA-92 Timely Warning Notifications
- SA-93 Emergency Notification Policy