Location: Tempe, Arizona
The Green River College MyPath2ASU™ transfer experience is a suite of customized self-service transfer tools that help you:
- Save time and money by helping to plan your time to degree completion
- Personalize course-by-course pathways to minimize loss of transfer credit
- Track your degree progress in real-time through additional Transfer Guide tools like My Transfer Guide
- Earn Guaranteed Admission into your major of choice if all requirements are satisfied.
MyPath2ASU™ includes over 400 course-by-course major maps into on-campus and online ASU degrees. By picking a major and identifying Green River College as your transfer institution, MyPath2ASU™ helps to identify what courses to take at Green River College for your ASU major.
Conditions for Admission
- Conditional Guaranteed Admission (CGA)
Admission is guaranteed if the conditions listed are fulfilled.
- 90 transferable credits or 36 transferable credits; plus HS diploma
- Minimum Green River Grade Point Average (GPA) is 2.5 for 90 credits; 3.0 for 36 credits and a final high school transcript
- Submission of an ASU admission application, including all documents required, such as college transcripts, by the deadline (international students must provide a financial statement and evidence of English language proficiency)
NOTE: This conditional guarantee pertains to general Arizona State University admission, but not necessarily to all majors at the university. Some colleges or schools have higher admission requirements.
- Transferable credits - These refer to college-level courses which generally transfer to universities. Most but not all academic classes numbered 100 or higher transfer. Read 104 and Engl 100 are two commonly-taken Green River courses numbered 100 or higher that do not transfer. Classes numbered lower than 100 are considered developmental courses and do not transfer. Most college students can earn 90 transferable quarters in two years, although they may need a summer quarter to do so.
- For further explanation see Glossary of Conditions.
Have questions about the University Transfer Pathway program?
Transferred to: Embry-Riddle, Prescott
“When I heard about Green River's Transfer Pathway agreement with Embry-Riddle, a top Aeronautical University, I applied.”
Transferred to: UCLA
“I chose Green River because the staff were really helpful and because of the University Transfer Pathway Program. The college has pathway relationships with many universities. My mom was happy to see that Green River has a Pathway with UC Irvine.”
Major: Computer Science
Follow us on:
Application deadline for students transferring from within the U.S. is by 8 a.m. on the first day of the quarter.
|4 April 2022|
|17 June 2022|
|Preferred Application Deadline:|
|15 May 2022|
|Orientation Student (virtual)|
|8 & 9 June 2022|
|Orientation Parent (virtual)|
|10 June 2022|
|Arrival & Housing Move-in Day|
|22 June 2022|
|In-Person Orientation Day|
|23 June 2022|
|27 June 2022|
|18 August 2022|
Green River College
12401 SE 320th Street
Auburn, WA USA 98092-3699