Location: Oxford, Ohio
Conditions for Admission
- Conditional Guaranteed Admission (CGA)
Admission is guaranteed if the conditions listed are fulfilled.
- Completion of at least 45 transferable Green River quarter credits
- Official academic records that include all secondary coursework and proof of high school graduation
- Evidence of English proficiency by completing Green River English& 101 with a grade of 2.0 or better, or iBT TOEFL 80, or IELTS 6.5
- Minimum Green River Grade Point Average (GPA) is 2.5
- Full-time students who are members of Phi Theta Kappa honor society or who obtain a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher will be considered for transfer merit scholarships.
NOTE: This conditional guarantee pertains to general Miami Ohio University admission, but not necessarily to all majors at the university. Some colleges or schools have higher admission requirements.
- For further explanation see Glossary of Conditions.
Have questions about the University Transfer Pathway program?
Transferred to: Embry-Riddle, Prescott
“When I heard about Green River's Transfer Pathway agreement with Embry-Riddle, a top Aeronautical University, I applied.”
Transferred to: UCLA
“I chose Green River because the staff were really helpful and because of the University Transfer Pathway Program. The college has pathway relationships with many universities. My mom was happy to see that Green River has a Pathway with UC Irvine.”
Major: Computer Science
Follow us on:
Application deadline for students transferring from within the U.S. is by 8 a.m. on the first day of the quarter.
|24 September 2018|
|13 December 2018|
|Preferred Application Deadline:|
|15 November 2018|
|Airport Arrival & Housing Move-in Day:|
|26 December 2018|
|Orientation & Testing Begins:|
|27 December 2018|
|2 January 2019|
|22 March 2019|
Green River College
12401 SE 320th Street
Auburn, WA USA 98092-3699