Location: Bozeman, Montana
Conditions for Admission
- Conditional Guaranteed Admission (CGA)
Admission is guaranteed if the conditions listed are fulfilled.
- Completion of at least one-quarter’ worth of transferable units/credits (15 quarter credits).If a student has not yet completed their first quarter, MSU requires a mid-term report.
- English proficiency: completion of Engl101 with a grade of 2.0 or higher; OR iBT TOEFL score of 66 with minimum of 15 on each sub score; OR IELTS 6.0 with minimum 5.5 on each sub score.
- Minimum Green River Grade Point Average (GPA) is 2.0
- Scholarships: Students who earn an associate degree and graduate with a 3.25 cumulative college GPA will be considered for the UC Global Scholarship—the average amount awarded to qualified students is $8,000 per year
This university issues its own admissions letter with its conditions clearly outlined therein. The conditions of admission can change without notice, and take precedence over the information contained on this website.
For further explanation see Glossary of Conditions.
Have questions about the University Transfer Pathway program?
Transferred to: Embry-Riddle, Prescott
“When I heard about Green River's Transfer Pathway agreement with Embry-Riddle, a top Aeronautical University, I applied.”
Transferred to: UCLA
“I chose Green River because the staff were really helpful and because of the University Transfer Pathway Program. The college has pathway relationships with many universities. My mom was happy to see that Green River has a Pathway with UC Irvine.”
Major: Computer Science
Follow us on:
Application deadline for students transferring from within the U.S. is by 8 a.m. on the first day of the quarter.
|4 April 2022|
|17 June 2022|
|Preferred Application Deadline:|
|15 May 2022|
|Orientation Student (virtual)|
|8 & 9 June 2022|
|Orientation Parent (virtual)|
|10 June 2022|
|Arrival & Housing Move-in Day|
|22 June 2022|
|In-Person Orientation Day|
|23 June 2022|
|27 June 2022|
|18 August 2022|
Green River College
12401 SE 320th Street
Auburn, WA USA 98092-3699