Location: Tacoma, Washington
Conditions for Admission
- Conditional Guaranteed Admission (CGA)
Admission is guaranteed if the conditions listed are fulfilled.
- Associate Degree
- E101 and E126/7/8 3.0, Math 97 pass
- Minimum Green River Grade Point Average (GPA) is 2.75
NOTE: This conditional guarantee pertains to general University of Washington, Tacoma admission, but not necessarily to all majors at the university. Some colleges or schools have higher admission requirements.
- Transferable credits - These refer to college-level courses which generally transfer to universities. Most but not all academic classes numbered 100 or higher transfer. Read 104 and Engl 100 are two commonly-taken Green River courses numbered 100 or higher that do not transfer. Classes numbered lower than 100 are considered developmental courses and do not transfer. Most college students can earn 90 transferable quarters in two years, although they may need a summer quarter to do so.
- For further explanation see Glossary of Conditions.
Have questions about the University Transfer Pathway program?
Transferred to: Embry-Riddle, Prescott
“When I heard about Green River's Transfer Pathway agreement with Embry-Riddle, a top Aeronautical University, I applied.”
Transferred to: UCLA
“I chose Green River because the staff were really helpful and because of the University Transfer Pathway Program. The college has pathway relationships with many universities. My mom was happy to see that Green River has a Pathway with UC Irvine.”
Major: Computer Science
Follow us on:
Application deadline for students transferring from within the U.S. is by 8 a.m. on the first day of the quarter.
|19 September 2022|
|8 December 2022|
|Preferred Application Deadline:|
|1 November 2022|
|Orientation Student (virtual)|
|14 & 15 December 2022|
|Orientation Parent (virtual)|
|16 December 2022|
|Arrival & Housing Move-in Day|
|28 December 2022|
|In-Person Orientation Day|
|29 December 2022|
|3 January 2023|
|23 March 2023|
Green River College
12401 SE 320th Street
Auburn, WA USA 98092-3699