About our program
Complete Green River's MA-Phlebotomy program in one quarter, then immediately start your entry-level, living-wage healthcare career.
This certificate prepares students with the knowledge, experience, exposure and confidence to collect blood from patients. The coursework includes basic anatomy and physiology, medical terminology, ethical, legal and regulatory issues, safety measures, infection control, special collections, how to avoid errors, and successful blood collection and transfer of blood specimens in our current industry. Skills and techniques acquired in this certificate are venous and capillary blood collections, EKG and vital signs.
- Affordable and quick 8 credit certificate
- Students will be eligible to take the national board exam upon satisfactory completion of this program
- Job variety and stability
- Provides experience in the medical field that can further your career
- You get to work with a variety of people and help save live
Information sessions for Green River's Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and Phlebotomy programs.
Application workshops for Green River's Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and Phlebotomy programs. Please bring physical or electronic copies of your materials with you. We will be working in a computer lab.
Degrees & Certificates
Applications and Admissions
Potential Funding Opportunities
Contact & Location
- Email for general inquiries
- Call for appointment: 253-833-9111, ext. 2641
- Health Occupation Admissions
Career & Advising Center
Student Affairs & Success Building, 104