Student Request For Printing
- Print requests can take up to 3 business days to be filled.
- Personal work can be freely printed. The library follows copyright guidelines for published works. For example, we can only print approximately 10% of a published book.
The library will print your documents using your printing points.
- You get 350 print points each quarter, maximum 1000 points accumulated
- 1 point = 1 B&W double-sided page, 10 pts = 1 single-sided color page, 100 pts = 1 poster
- Points will be deducted from your account More info on points >
Find ways to connect with a librarian using the button above, or chat with a librarian below!
Guides and Information
Watch our video guide to learn more about using the library's website.
Hours of Operation
|Fall 2023 Hours|
|Monday - Thursday|
|7:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Saturday and Sunday|
|2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
Check the Library Alerts for immediate status updates.