Mobile Room Condition Report (RCR)
CCA provides residents the ease of inspecting their room upon move-in from the touch of their mobile device by submitting a Room Condition Report (RCR) through PB Inspector.
Get your PB Inspector APP downloaded for free:
The login credentials for PB Inspector are the same as your resident's MyHousing portal login.
Apartment Inspection Timeline
- Residents will have 5 days after moving in to complete and submit a Move-In RCR of their apartment.
- If a resident fails to complete an RCR, CCA will mark everything in their unit as being in "good" condition.
- Residents will be responsible for any undocumented damage upon move out.
- When residents complete their Move-In RCR, they are encouraged to submit photos of discovered damage.
Important Submission considerations:
- For the CCA Office to receive a resident Move-in RCR, it is important that after submitting a completed inspection, you also click synchronize. This completes the submission process.
- Residents may view their completed Room Condition Report (RCR) in their MyHousing portal under the “RCR” tab.
We know your housing decision is a big one, check out answers to frequently asked questions.
MySSP counseling services are available to CCA residents 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
In person counseling services are also available to all Green River students. Visit the Counseling Services page for more information.
Campus Corner Apartments
31920 124th Avenue SE
Auburn, Washington 98092