Making an Appointment
You can schedule an appointment online with your advisor by clicking the links below. You can also email your advisor directly for quick answers to your questions. If you aren't sure who your advisor is, please email email@example.com and we will connect you with your assigned advisor.
If you are not an international student, please email the Career and Advising Center.
Examples of questions for regular appointments:
- Degree planning
- Transfer planning
- Work authorization (OPT)
- I-20 extensions or other immigration problems
Personal Statement Appointments
An International Student Advisor is available for scheduled 30 minute appointments to review personal statements. You can also visit the Green River Writing Center for assistance on a drop-in basis any weekday.
Make an appointment with your advisor:
- Adam Beals - Bachelor degree programs
- Alan Nguyen - Information Technology and Business students whose last name starts with L-V
- Andaiye Qaasim - Psychology, Communication, Social Sciences, Humanities, Undecided
- Andrew Turgeon - Science, Health Professions, Chemical and Biological Engineering, Business students whose last name starts with W-Z
- Jackie Li - Computer Science and Computer Engineering
- Jean Sauvion - Intensive English
- Kerry Kwon - Aviation, Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Industrial, Mechanical).
- Zack Williams - Art, Design, and Business students whose last name starts with A-K
Not sure who your advisor is? Look up your advisor online.
Follow us on:
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Friday|
|9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Saturday - Sunday|
Green River College
12401 SE 320th Street
Auburn, WA USA 98092-3699