Make an Appointment with Your International Student Advisor
Our international advisors are here to help you succeed.
You can schedule an appointment online with your international student advisor.
Got a quick question? Use our Virtual Lobby where you can connect to an advisor on Zoom.
NOTE: If you are not an international student, please refer to the Career and Advising Center to make an appointment with an advisor there.
Examples of questions for regular appointments:
- Degree planning
- Transfer planning
- Work authorization (OPT)
- I-20 extensions or other immigration problems
International Student Advisors:
- Andrew Turgeon - Bachelor degree programs
- Beth Carter - Intensive English
- Kerry Kwon - Aviation, Computer Science, Engineering (Aero/Civil/Comp/Elec/Indus/Mech/Bio/Chem), Information Technology, Math
- Max Burnham - Social Science, Science, Health Science, Humanities, Art & Design
- Roni Zimmerman - Actuarial Science/Accounting and Computer Science, Automotive Technology, Business, Communications, Computer Information Systems/Management Information Systems, General Studies/Undecided, Information Technology, Mathematics
If you aren't sure who your advisor is, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will connect you with your assigned advisor.
Follow us on:
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Friday|
|9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Saturday - Sunday|
Green River College
12401 SE 320th Street
Auburn, WA USA 98092-3699