Make an Appointment with Your International Student Advisor
You can schedule an appointment online with your international student advisor. You can also email your advisor directly for quick answers to your questions. If you aren't sure who your advisor is, please email email@example.com and we will connect you with your assigned advisor.
Got a quick question? Use our Virtual Lobby where you can connect to an advisor on Zoom.
If you are not an international student, please email the Career and Advising Center.
Examples of questions for regular appointments:
- Degree planning
- Transfer planning
- Work authorization (OPT)
- I-20 extensions or other immigration problems
International Student Advisors:
- Andrew Turgeon - Bachelor degree programs
- Beth Carter - Intensive English
- Kerry Kwon - Aviation, Computer Science, Engineering (Aero/Civil/Comp/Elec/Indus/Mech/Bio/Chem), Information Technology, Math
- Max Burnham - Social Science, Science, Health Science, Humanities, Art & Design
- Roni Zimmerman - Business, Communications, General Studies/Undecided
Not sure who your advisor is? Look up your advisor online.
Zoom: Virtual Lobby
Follow us on:
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Friday|
|9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Saturday - Sunday|
Green River College
12401 SE 320th Street
Auburn, WA USA 98092-3699