Location: Chicago, Illinois
Conditions for Admission
- Conditional Guaranteed Admission (CGA)
Admission is guaranteed if the conditions listed are fulfilled.
- Completion of a Green River College Associate Degree that is compatible with an IIT academic program or at least 45 transferable credits (grades of 2.0 or higher)
- English proficiency: completion of Green River’s ENGL 101 with a minimum grade of 3.0 or iBT TOEFL 80 or IELTS 6.5. Waived for students with 90 credits in non-ESL coursework at Green River.
- Minimum Green River Grade Point Average (GPA) is 3.0
NOTE: This conditional guarantee pertains to general Illinois Institute of Technology admission, but not necessarily to all majors at the university. Some colleges or schools have higher admission requirements.
- Transferable credits - These refer to college-level courses which generally transfer to universities. Most but not all academic classes numbered 100 or higher transfer. Read 104 and Engl 100 are two commonly-taken Green River courses numbered 100 or higher that do not transfer. Classes numbered lower than 100 are considered developmental courses and do not transfer. Most college students can earn 90 transferable quarters in two years, although they may need a summer quarter to do so.
- For further explanation see Glossary of Conditions.
Have questions about the University Transfer Pathway program?
Transferred to: Embry-Riddle, Prescott
“When I heard about Green River's Transfer Pathway agreement with Embry-Riddle, a top Aeronautical University, I applied.”
Transferred to: UCLA
“I chose Green River because the staff were really helpful and because of the University Transfer Pathway Program. The college has pathway relationships with many universities. My mom was happy to see that Green River has a Pathway with UC Irvine.”
Major: Computer Science
Follow us on:
Application deadline for students transferring from within the U.S. is by 8 a.m. on the first day of the quarter.
|31 March 2021|
|17 June 2021|
|Preferred Application Deadline:|
|15 May 2021|
|9 & 10 June 2021|
|Arrival & Housing Move-in Day|
|26 June 2021|
|28 June 2021|
|19 August 2021|
Green River College
12401 SE 320th Street
Auburn, WA USA 98092-3699