While Green River College campuses have restricted access, all placement assessments may be taken remotely.
You must have a Green River student ID number and a Green River College student email address to complete placement. If you have not yet applied to the college, please do so now at greenriver.edu/applynow.
- A student who qualifies for a specific level of pre-college math, English, or reading, either through course completion or local skills assessment, will have that course placement level honored at another Washington CTC if the student so requests, even if the courses may not be exact equivalents.
- A student who qualifies for entry into college-level math, English, or reading, either through course completion or local skills assessment, will be considered to have met the entry college-level standard at every community and technical college.
- Students requesting reciprocity must initiate the process within one year of their initial placement assessment.
- Send an email from your Green River Student Email account to email@example.com, with the subject line "Placement Reciprocity"
- Include your name and Green River student ID number, as well as which subjects you would like evaluated (e.g. English, math, Biology, French, etc.)
- Check your Green River student email account for confirmation that your request has been processed