Occupational Therapy Assistant Admissions
The Occupation Therapy Assistant program requires a hand written response to a provided prompt when submitting an application for admissions.
- Fees: there are no fees for the written prompt
- Time: timed, 30 minutes
- Mode: paper and pencil
- Process: offered on a drop-in basis at the main Auburn campus, during all open hours
- Distance Proctoring: Individuals who are mailing their application packet will need to arrange a time during our open hours to complete the writing prompt. Please email email@example.com from your Green River Student email account and provide your name, Student ID number, and at least two days and times that you will be available to receive the emailed prompt, print it, hand write your response, scan and return via email within 40 minutes (10 minutes is added to the test time to account for extra time for printing, scanning and emailing).
Practical Nursing Admissions
The Practical Nursing program requires the Kaplan Nursing Admissions Test as part of the application process.
The Kaplan Nursing Admissions Test consists of 4 sections: Reading (22 questions, 45 minutes); Math (28 questions, 45 minutes); Writing (21 questions, 45 minutes); Science (20 questions, 30 minutes).
- Test Fee: $0.00
- Administration Fee: $15.00
- Time: Timed, 2 hours and 45 minutes
- Mode: Computer based
- Process: offered on a drop-in basis at the main Auburn campus, during all open hours. Please arrive no later than 3 hours and 15 minutes prior to closing to allow time for set-up and administration of the exam
- Distance Proctoring: Individuals outside of the Auburn, WA area may email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for distance proctoring
- Testing Accommodations: Individuals with a documented disability are eligible for accommodations. To request accommodations please contact Green River's Disability Support Services by email at email@example.com or by phone at 253-833-9111, ext. 2631, or TTD at 253-288-3359.
- Advanced Preparation: For more detailed information about the admissions tests as well as sample questions, please review the Kaplan Admissions Test Sample. Additionally, Kaplan recommends their Nursing School Entrance Exams preparation book as well as any SAT preparation materials in the test subjects.