Classroom to Career, Your Plan Starts Here!
Funding application assistance
Enter to WIN a RESERVED PARKING SPACE for one quarter
Connection to campus & community based resources
Have you ever asked yourself these questions:
- What is my career goal?
- Does my Green River degree or certificate help me obtain my career goal?
- Am I taking the right classes for my degree?
- How do I plan out my classes from start to finish?
- How long is it going to take to finish my degree?
- How do I pay for my tuition, fees and books?
We have answers!
Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2018
9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Drop in advising and workshops
Mel Lindbloom Student Union Building
Meet with Faculty advisers from different areas of interest:
- Exploratory (which includes undecided and AA transfer)
- Allied Health and Medical
- Science/Math/IT/Computer Science
- Social and Human Services
- Trades and Technology
- Liberal and Creative Arts
- College Readiness
Attend workshops; get help on your FAFSA, scholarship applications, and information on other funding resources; and enter a drawing to win prizes, including reserved parking spots.
TRiO, Running Start, International Programs, ESOL, and Open Doors students should connect with their assigned advisors on additional advising services and resources available/required on this day.
Advising resources for students are available through the following departments:
- Career and Advising Center
- International Programs Advising
- Running Start
- Disability Support Services
- Master Achiever Center
- Progress and Completion Center
- Open Doors
- Benefits Hub
There are currently no events for this period.