Classroom to Career, Your Plan Starts Here!
Funding application assistance
Connection to campus & community based resources
Have you ever asked yourself these questions:
- What is my career goal?
- Does my Green River degree or certificate help me obtain my career goal?
- Am I taking the right classes for my degree?
- How do I plan out my classes from start to finish?
- How long is it going to take to finish my degree?
- How do I pay for my tuition, fees and books?
We have answers!
Tuesday, November 1st 9 - 5 p.m.
SA Career and Advising Center 104 (ADVISING DAY will be hybrid, virtual and in person)
Participate two different ways!
- Log in to your ctcLink account Academic Progress tile. Select "Advisors" to look up your assigned advisor and connect
- OR connect to one of the Virtual Assistance Advising Sessions:
- ATTN: Running Start, International Students, TRiO students, ELL/TS students and students advised by Veteran's Services - please contact the department for details on Advising Day services
- Career and Advising and Faculty advisors for program advising in:
- Exploratory (which includes undecided and AA transfer)
- Social and Human Services
- Arts and Humanities
Veterans and military-connected students should contact Veteran Services for advising.
- Degrees and Programs
- Secure Document Upload
- ctcLinklink (student access)
- ctcLink Student Resources and Steps for Activation
- Student registration resources
Advising resources for students are available through the following departments: