Classroom to Career, Your Plan Starts Here!
Funding application assistance
Connection to campus & community based resources
Have you ever asked yourself these questions:
- What is my career goal?
- Does my Green River degree or certificate help me obtain my career goal?
- Am I taking the right classes for my degree?
- How do I plan out my classes from start to finish?
- How long is it going to take to finish my degree?
- How do I pay for my tuition, fees and books?
We have answers!
Thursday, April 30, 2020
9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Online through Zoom
Participate two different ways!
- Use My Advisor to look up your advisor and arrange an opportunity to connect (via email/Zoom)
- OR connect to one of the Virtual Assistance Advising Sessions:
TRiO, Running Start, International Programs, ESOL, and Open Doors students should connect with their assigned advisors on additional advising services and resources available/required on this day.
Advising resources for students are available through the following departments:
- Career and Advising Center
- International Programs Advising
- Running Start
- Disability Support Services
- Master Achiever Center
- Progress and Completion Center
- Open Doors
- Benefits Hub