All new students to college who have not previously completed college or university coursework are required to complete the online orientation + attend a new student advising session. These sessions are typically held in group settings throughout the week and are facilitated by advising staff. Students not only register for their first quarter classes at these sessions but also create a degree map for their first year of classes.
Students with previous college credits should contact the Career and Advising Center to make an appointment to review previous coursework and transferability of credits to the new degree.
Students planning to attend for just one quarter should also contact the Career and Advising Center for assistance.
- New Running Start Students
- New International Programs Students
- New Open Doors Students – partnership with Green River and Auburn/Kent School Districts for High School Completion
- New ESOL/Pre-College and High School Completion Students
- New TRiO Students
Advising resources for students are available through the following departments:
- Career and Advising Center
- International Programs Advising
- Running Start
- Disability Support Services
- Master Achiever Center
- Progress and Completion Center
- Open Doors
- Benefits Hub