Services for Transitional Students
Transitions Advising is specifically designed to support and encourage those students who:
- are new to college and have placed into pre-college classes after taking their placement assessment;
- are taking Transitional Studies or GED® classes;
- have been accepted into the High School Completion Program;
- Are at ESOL levels 5 and 6.
Learning how to navigate the college system can be confusing. The Transition advisor can help you to understand how it can all work so that you can achieve your goal.
In order to ease this transition your Transition advisor acts as a bridge helping students:
- understand the options available to them at the College
- connect classes to their personal goals
- design a personalized plan of study
For questions or information about Transitions Advising, contact Phil Smith by e-mail (email@example.com) or call 253-833-9111, ext. 2639.
Advising resources for students are available through the following departments:
- Career and Advising Center
- International Programs Advising
- Running Start
- Disability Support Services
- Master Achiever Center
- Progress and Completion Center
- Open Doors
- Benefits Hub
There are currently no events for this period.