Professional Career Assessments
Career Services offers multiple types of professional career assessments. Please review the career assessment information below, and contact Career Services with any questions.
GRC Students (31+ credits): Each assessment $20.00
GRC Students (0-30 credits): Please sign up for a Career Interest Workshop
Non GRC students: Each assessment $40.00
To take an assessment please complete the following steps:
- Pay at Cashier’s Office (SA 266)
- Bring receipt to Career & Advising Center (SA 104) for instructions and scheduling interpretation appointment.
NOTE: Professional assessments must be interpreted at a scheduled appointment with a trained staff member in order to receive your results.
Strong Interest Inventory (SII)
Which occupations match closely with your interests?
For nearly 80 years, the Strong Interest Inventory® assessment has guided individuals in their search for a rich and fulfilling life of work and leisure.
This inventory helps you to:
- Find the most satisfying career
- Measure your interest in 6 general themes, 5 personal style scales, and related to 30 basic interest scales
- Find your fit out of 122 diverse occupations
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
What type of career would fit your personality?
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) assessment is a personality tool. For more than 50 years, the MBTI instrument has been used in 21 languages for understanding individual differences and uncovering new ways to work and interact with others.
MBTI helps you to:
- Identify careers that fit and satisfy you
- Improve individual and team performance
- Develop your leadership style
- Identify your personality type
Do you know what you do better than the next 1,000 people?
StrengthsQuest (otherwise known as the CliftonStrengths®) is an online assessment to discover and develop your talents. Most of us spend our time and energy trying to “fix” our weaknesses instead of building our talents into consistent and successful performance – i.e., Strengths. This assessment looks at how you naturally think, relate with people, influence others, and how you are motivated.
With StrengthsQuest, you can:
- Discover and develop your 5 greatest talents
- Use your strengths to improve and increase your learning
- Determine a rewarding career path
- Focus on your strengths rather than your weaknesses
Call to make an appointment.
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2641
Student Affairs and Success Center, 104
Hours of Operation
|8 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|