Resources for Employers recruiting Green River students
Post a Job / Internship
Make one employer account and reach five colleges! Green River College is part of the Puget Sound Careers Consortium, made-up of three local colleges, including Green River, Pierce College and Highline College.
Employers must abide by the following guidelines:
- Employers must have a current business license to recruit on campus or to post a job on our CollegeStudents4hire.com website. (referred to as GatorJobs on campus)
- Employers MUST include a salary or salary range with your recruitment or posting. DOE alone will not be accepted.
- Only local or regional jobs may be posted on our website
- We require that you provide a safe environment for your employees
- Employers must be an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act
We do not accept the following jobs:
- Multi-level marketing opportunities
- Commission-only jobs
- Opportunities that require fees for training or start-up, or that require the prospective employee to purchase products or equipment prior to earning a minimum wage
- Jobs that are home-based or within one-person offices
Positions posted must comply with all federal and state affirmative action and equal employment opportunity regulations. We reserve the right to turn down any opportunity for valid reasons.
- All internships must comply with the legal requirements of the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), and
- We recommend that all internships be paid positions. If offering an unpaid internship, the position must pass a six-prong test set by the US Department of Labor Wage & Hour Division to be in compliance with federal law.
Right of Refusal:
We reserve the right to refuse service if an organization has any unresolved investigations, complaints filed with the Better Business Bureau, or for any other reason.
The member institutions of the Puget Sound Consortium retain the right to refuse any employer or any job posting by any organization. Those organizations requiring candidates to invest, purchase/rent supplies, or pay a fee as a condition of employment are excluded from posting positions through the Consortium. Postings will only be approved from legal organizations and employers. Private, in-home positions such yard work, tutoring, childcare, etc. will not be approved for safety reasons.
Create Employer Account:
Employer of the Day
Want to advertise your business and positions directly to students? One of the best locations to meet students on campus is at the Mel Lindbloom Student Union, which houses our food court, bookstore, rec center and is the social hub on campus.
- To request a vendor table at the Student Union, please contact Conference Services directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 253-833-9111, ext. 6010 Conference Services schedules all events in the Student Union and will be able to assist you directly.
- After scheduling your visit, please notify the Career & Advising Center at email@example.com so we can advertise your visit on GatorJobs, our online job database.
Call to make an appointment.
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2641
Student Affairs and Success Center, 104
Hours of Operation
The Student Affairs & Success Center will be closing at 5 p.m. on Mondays and Tuesdays through May 31, 2020.
|8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|