Winter 2021 Academic Dates & Deadlines Calendar
Dates and deadlines for the 2021 winter quarter.
Important Registration and Tuition Dates
- November 16 – Currently enrolled & returning Veteran & Workforce student registration begins
- November 17 – Currently enrolled & returning student registration begins
- November 23 – New Veteran & Workforce student registration begins
- November 30 – New student registration begin
Tuition Due: December 8
Winter quarter begins: January 4
WINTER QUARTER CLASS OFFERINGS
Similar to Fall and Summer, the majority courses will be delivered virtually, with exceptions made for programs approved by Washington State's Campus Reopening Guide. Classes for winter quarter are designated in these ways:
- Completely Virtual: Class will meet online at the time listed in the class schedule. For example, if your class begins at 9 a.m. in the class schedule, then it will begin at 9 a.m. on Zoom. You will be attending the class at the same time as your classmates, just as you would on campus.
- Virtual Hybrid: Part of the class will be held online without a set time to attend. The other part will occur at the time listed in a virtual format (e.g. Zoom).
- Online: The entire class will be held online without a set time to attend. The class will still have assignment deadlines and due dates.
Note: If, due to the state's response to COVID 19, the teaching modality listed in the class schedule changes before the start of fall quarter, students will be notified by their instructor as soon as possible.