Enrollment Services provides a variety of support to prospective students, current students, and the campus. Our office is responsible for interpreting and applying policy and procedures for Admissions, Registration, Records and Graduation.
Visit our Online Services page to see the many online options you may access from home to include applying for admission, registering for classes, viewing your unofficial transcript, applying for graduation and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What Is My Student PIN Number?
Each student is assigned a PIN once they have completed their New Student Advising and Registration (NSAR). If the NSAR is completed online the PIN number is emailed to the student.
- Can I Change My PIN Number?
To change your PIN number, you will need your Student ID Number and old PIN number. The Green River PIN number is not the same as your FAFSA PIN number. To change your student PIN online, go to Student PIN Change.
- What If I Forgot My PIN Number?
If you have forgotten your Green River student PIN number you can call Enrollment Services at 253-833-9111, ext. 2500, to have your PIN number reset.
- How Do I Register For Classes?
Once a student has completed the new student advising session or NSAR online and received their PIN number, they can register for classes. Registration can be done online, in-person in the Enrollment Services Office or with an Advisor in the Career and Advising Center. Registration for classes cannot be done over the phone.
- Can I use a preferred name?
Yes, the WSBCTC Student Services Commission has sponsored an initiative to allow students to identify an alternative or preferred name for use in the classroom instead of the official name on their student record. The preferred name can be entered by the student through the online Student Address Change. Once a preferred name is entered for a student, it appears on class rosters in parenthesis below the students' official name.
- How do I change my address on record?
If your address has changed, be sure to change your new address online and notify the Financial Aid Office.
- Go to the Online Services page
- Select Student Address on the right-hand side
- How can I change the official name on my school records?
It is important that a student's name is accurately reflected on his or her individual student record. The Enrollment Services Office maintains a confidential record of the student's last name, first name, middle initial and up to two previous last names. It is the student's responsibility to notify the Enrollment Services Office of any change.
To report a name change on their record, students must:
- Submit the change in writing. Complete a Student Information Change Request form.
- Initiate the change. Signature is required.
- Show documentation. A copy of a marriage certificate, divorce decree, adoption papers, court order or other legal document must be attached to the request.
- Green River College allows students to use a preferred name. Green River College allows students to identify the name they would like to be called in classroom settings and when interacting with college employees. See the Preferred Names page for more information.
Immigrant & Refugee Resources
For the latest news and updates regarding U.S. immigration policy, please visit the Holman Library's guide on Immigrant and Refugee Resources.
Hours of Operation
|8 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|8 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Friday - Sunday|
Enrollment Services: 253-833-9111, ext. 2500
Student Affairs and Success Center, 277