For the GraduateInformation for students to prepare for graduation and the commencement ceremony.
Ceremony InformationInformation for graduates and guests about the commencement ceremony, including transportation and parking.
Disability AccommodationsDisability accommodation information for graduates and guests.
Celebrating Student Success
The 2018 Commencement ceremony will be at the accesso ShoWare Center on Friday, June 15.
- Graduates may begin checking in at 5:30 p.m. at the north entrance (loading dock area), but must be present by 6 p.m.
- Doors open at 6 p.m. for guests
- Ceremony will start promptly at 7 p.m.
- Please review all Ceremony Information.
The accesso ShoWare Center's large, indoor venue offers enough seating for guests so tickets are not required for family and guests. Seating is fairly close to the floor and sight lines are great.
An email will be sent to graduates who have indicated their intent to participate in the commencement ceremony by the week of May 7. The email will be sent to the student's Green River email account.
If you have any questions, please e-mail us at: email@example.com or call the commencement hotline at: 253-833-9111, ext. 4740.
Please note: The accesso ShoWare Center has implemented enhanced security measures in order to continue and maintain a commitment to guest safety. Enhanced security measures include the following:
- Metal detector wands to be used at all points of entry*
- Backpacks are prohibited from entering the arena
- Bags, including handbags and purses, may not be larger than 14” x 14” x 6”
- All bags, regardless of sizes, are subject to a pre-entry search
* If you are unable to be scanned with the metal detector wands, security staff will conduct a pat down search.
For a full list of prohibited items, please visit the accesso ShoWare Center's Code of Conduct Policy.
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2500
Disability Support Services:
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2646