Placement in English and reading can be determined through an assessment called College Success.
To practice for College Success, students are encouraged to take the sample exam online.
Testing Fee: $10.00
Required when you arrive to test:
- A physical copy of photo ID
- If the test is being taken with intent to become a Green River student, a Green River student ID number is required. This can be obtained by applying for admissions online.
- $10.00 for the testing fee
- Please note that no cellular phones, electronic devices, and additional materials (purses, backpacks, etc.) are not allowed in our testing room. All items must be surrendered for safe storage while the test is being completed.
Retake Policy: There is a seat waiting period of 1 day, 30 days, and 90 days between attempts.
- Between the initial test and the 1st retake, there is a 1 day waiting period.
- Between retake 1 and retake 2, there is a 30 day waiting period.
- Between retake 2 and retake 3, and any additional retakes, there is a 90 day waiting period.