Veterans Affairs

Veterans Affairs

Green River College is committed to the success of their student veterans and their families. We strive to be the most veteran-supportive campus in the United States.

Sculpture of a bald eagle located in front of Holman Library

We realize that these men and women bring a tremendous amount of life experience to our campus and our lives have been greatly enhanced by their personal sacrifice. 

Requesting Certification

Students wanting to use VA education benefits must request certification every quarter. Learn how by following the link below.

Getting Started

Starting your college career can be confusing. We are here to help! Access our step-by-step guide for navigating the admission and registration processes below. If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Veteran Services office.

Paying for College

Eligible military-connected students can utilize their VA education benefits to pay for college. 


Contact GRC Military Affairs

Phone: 253-833-9111, extension 2211

Military Affairs is located on Green River College's main campus in Auburn in CH-303

Hours of Operation

Monday, Tuesday
8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Wednesday, Thursday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday

View Closures & Special Hours