Do I Qualify for Workforce Education?
The quickest and easiest way to see if you qualify is to take our online survey. The survey is free, private and all of the questions simply ask for yes or no responses. At the end of the survey, if you pre-qualify for funding, you’ll be invited to provide your contact information and you’ll be given an opportunity to sign up for a free funding workshop.
Our programs generally target students who are:
- From low income households
- From households receiving welfare/TANF benefits or Food Stamp benefits
- Currently collecting unemployment insurance (or who are eligible to collect)
- Recently laid off or have received notice of a future lay off
- Not working because they have recently ended their own self-employment
- Divorced, widowed, or separated from a spouse/domestic partner
- Honorably discharged from the military
- Facing a loss of household income because a spouse/domestic partner fits any of the criteria above
- Considered "vulnerable" workers (current job is not-in-demand and/or do not have 45 college credits plus a degree or certificate and/or need to upgrade skills to remain employed)