Insurance for international students
International students are required to have health insurance. They can buy it from the college for $316 per quarter.
- For new international students, Green River's health insurance coverage, The Lewer Agency Inc., begins when the student enters the U.S., up to 30 days before classes begin.
- For current international students, coverage begins the first day of the quarter.
- Coverage for all students ends one day before the next quarter's classes begin.
International students can bring proof of their own health insurance from their home country. Proof of personal health insurance must be presented by the first day of the quarter, in English, and must show the following:
- Medical coverage per accident or sickness $500,000
- Deductible per accident or sickness of no more than $100
- Repatriation coverage unlimited
Follow us on:
Application deadline for students transferring from within the U.S. is by 8 a.m. on the first day of the quarter.
|1 April 2019|
|14 June 2019|
|Preferred Application Deadline:|
|15 May 2019|
|Airport Arrival & Housing Move-in Day:|
|18 June 2019|
|Orientation & Testing Begins:|
|19 June 2019|
|24 June 2019|
|15 August 2019|
Green River College
12401 SE 320th Street
Auburn, WA USA 98092-3699
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Friday|
|9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Saturday - Sunday|