Insurance for international students
International students are required to have health insurance. They can buy it from the college for $350 per quarter.
- For new international students, Green River's health insurance coverage, The Lewer Agency Inc., begins when the student enters the U.S., up to 30 days before classes begin.
- For current international students, coverage begins the first day of the quarter.
- Coverage for all students ends one day before the next quarter's classes begin.
International students can bring proof of their own health insurance from their home country. Proof of personal health insurance must be presented by the first day of the quarter, in English, and must show the following:
- Medical coverage per accident or sickness $500,000
- Deductible per accident or sickness of no more than $100
- Repatriation coverage minimum $25,000
Take a Tour
Follow us on:
Application deadline for students transferring from within the U.S. is by 8 a.m. on the first day of the quarter.
|19 September 2022|
|8 December 2022|
|Preferred Application Deadline:|
|1 November 2022|
|Orientation Student (virtual)|
|14 & 15 December 2022|
|Orientation Parent (virtual)|
|16 December 2022|
|Arrival & Housing Move-in Day|
|28 December 2022|
|In-Person Orientation Day|
|29 December 2022|
|3 January 2023|
|23 March 2023|
Green River College
12401 SE 320th Street
Auburn, WA USA 98092-3699
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Friday|
|9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Saturday - Sunday|