Advising at Green River College
Green River College has several advising offices and faculty on campus to assist you with goal exploration, degree planning, and quarterly class selection.
Advisors are also knowledgeable about campus and community resources to help further your success within the classroom.
Who is my advisor?
Find out your assigned advisor.
Why See an Advisor?
Eight reasons why you should see an advisor!
Want to change your advisor?
If you would like to change your advisor or program please contact the Career and Advising Center.
Learn about the advising process during each stage of your academic journey at Green River College.
- Prospective Students - Are you considering attending Green River College? Start here!
- New Students - Information for newly enrolled students.
- Current Students - Resources available for current students.
- Completion - For students nearing the end of their degree.
- Transfer Students - Prepare for a successful transition to a four-year college or university.
- Transitional Students - Learn how to navigate the college system.
What if I'm still exploring?
That’s OK! College is a great time to explore your options and we offer many resources to help explore both your educational and career goals. These include:
- Individual appointments with a Career Planner
- Professional career assessments
- Career related workshops and events (e.g., Career Fair).
Visit the Career Services page for more information.
Advising resources for students are available through the following departments:
- Career and Advising Center
- International Programs Advising
- Running Start
- Disability Support Services
- Master Achiever Center
- Progress and Completion Center
- Open Doors
- Benefits Hub