About our Program
Get your Bachelor's in Network Administration & Security at Green River College!
- Earn a degree designed around the skills and certifications employers want.
- Hands on, applied learning with the latest technologies.
- Small class sizes and dedicated faculty who care about your success.
- Day and evening classes available with full- or part-time scheduling.
- Individualized, wrap-around support services, including career preparation.
Start your journey towards an exciting, rewarding career by contacting an advisor today!
Cost of Attendance
Earning a bachelor’s degree has never been more affordable.
The estimated price of attending full-time as a Washington state resident is approximately $2,300 a quarter, plus books and course fees. For a detailed breakdown, visit our tuition and fee chart.
How we compare to other Washington universities:
Annual Tuition and Fees Comparison for Washington Residents
|Green River - Bachelor Degree||$6,673.35|
|Evergreen State College||$8,364.00|
|Western Washington University||$8,610.75|
|Washington State University||$11,966.00|
|University of Washington||$11,839.00|
* Estimated tuition and fees for 2015-2016 for Washington State residents, 15 credits per quarter, three quarters per year.
Information on Careers and Earnings
Potential Occupations: Network and Computer Systems Administrator, Systems Administrator, Network Engineer, Information Technology Specialist
Potential Earnings: $32.36 to $41.42 an hour