About our program
The Business Applications Specialist program at Green River College can help prepare you for a rewarding career in a variety of industries and positions, including Project Coordinators, Executive Secretaries, Office Managers and entry level positions within the Information Technology industry.
- You may enroll in the Business Applications Specialist program at the beginning of any quarter. The program hours are flexible with day, evening, and online classes.
- Complete an application to Green River College
- Complete placement assessment
- Meet with a Business Technologies and Administrative Careers faculty advisor.
- A GED® or high school diploma is highly recommended before entering the program. Communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills are vital.
- Business Application Specialist graduates need to be responsible, task-oriented, and flexible.
Our Business Applications Specialist program offers you:
- A hands-on learning experience.
- Possible credit for relevant prior experience.
- Possible credit through Tech Prep articulation agreements.
- An internship opportunity.
- An update of your existing office skills.
- An opportunity to begin a career in the administrative field.
- Employment opportunities include: general offices, Insurance offices, non-Profit organizations, training and Development offices, community services offices, secretarial services
Degrees & Certificates
- Business Applications Specialist Certificate | Gainful Employment Information
- Business Applications for Small Business Certificate | Gainful Employment Information
- Lea Ann Simpson
Business Technologies and Administrative Careers Faculty
253-833-9111, ext. 4393
- Lori Fishburn, ext. 4763