Boost your career. Build a business. Success starts here!
The BAS in Marketing & Entrepreneurship program is designed for business owners and entrepreneurs who want to better understand how to build and grow a business, and for administrative professionals looking to move into managerial roles. We made sure that working students can complete the program while keeping their job. It's not just about getting a degree; it's about gaining the practical skills to help you achieve your professional goals.
- Learn through real life projects
- Collaborate with industry experts in the area
- Explore business opportunities and create a launch-ready business of your own
- Develop high-demand business skills and acumen
- Master business analytics and development tools
Earning a bachelor’s degree has never been more affordable!
See our Tuition and Fees page for more details.
What You Will Learn
Through project-based learning, you will gain valuable skills and knowledge needed to succeed as a marketing professional or entrepreneur.
- Product Development
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Marketing Research
- Digital Marketing
- Project Management
- Business Planning
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Promotional Planning
Potential Occupations: Marketing Manager, Market Research Analyst, Business Development Manager
Potential Earnings: $49.05 to $64.87 an hour
- Marketing positions in King County requiring a Bachelors degree are in high demand and pay an average of $85,000 per year and up. Marketing positions requiring a bachelors degree are high-growth and high-demand nationwide. (see: US Department of Labor for Marketing Managers and Analysts, ONET Online Report for Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists.
- 49 percent of senior hiring managers reported difficulty finding qualified candidates for marketing-related positions when surveyed. The Workforce Development Council of King County Pipeline study showed an annual shortage of 377 candidates for Market Research Analyst positions requiring a Bachelors degrees (page 43, occupation 36).
- Entrepreneurs are needed and the start-up culture is highly valued in our economy. As a BAS student you will have the opportunity to build a launch-ready business and present your idea to business leaders and investors. According to the Kauffman Foundation, "Nearly all net job creation since 1980 has occurred in firms less than five years old."
Program details and FAQ
- Marketing & Entrepreneurship BAS Program Requirements
- Marketing & Entrepreneurship BAS FAQ
- All Business Marketing & Entrepreneurship programs
Program At A Glance
This is a full-time cohort-based program. A set number of students are admitted twice a year to complete the program together, as a cohort.
- Structure: Full-Time Cohort Model
- Delivery: Hybrid - in person once a week and online
- Location: Online and Kent Station Campus
- Times: Tuesdays OR Thursdays, 5-9 p.m.
- Starting Quarters: Fall and Winter
- Duration: Cohort runs for 18 months (6 terms); some student may take longer to complete
- Program Cost: $15,880 plus books and course fees for WA state residents as of 2023/2024 academic year. Average cost of tuition per term is $2647.
(See current Tuition & Fees schedule for more details)
Connect with us!
Learn more about the program, book an appointment with an advisor, and receive program updates.
Attend An Info Session
Check back here for upcoming info sessions.