About our program
You can be ready to work in a variety of office settings after just six quarters of attending school full-time, earning a degree as a Legal Administrative Assistant.
Graduates work in such environments as attorneys' offices, court systems, the military services, and insurance companies.
Green River College offers a two-year Associate in Applied Arts degree program in the field of legal office education.
- Legal Administrative Assistant students need to be task-oriented, flexible, and able to adapt to changing situations.
Green River Offers
- A hands-on learning experience
- Possible credit for your prior experience
- Credit through high school articulation agreements
- An opportunity for a Cooperative Education internship
- A comprehensive education
- An update of your existing office skills
- An opportunity to succeed in the legal field
Prerequisites & Careers
Graduates are prepared to work in a wide variety of office occupations including legal administrative assistant, office manager, transcription typist, word processor and others.
- To get started on your new career complete an application to Green River College, complete placement assessment, and meet with an advisor.
- A GED® or high school diploma is highly recommended before entering the program. Communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills are vital.