Green River College’s Practical Nursing Program prepares students for careers as licensed practical nurses.
The Practical Nursing Program consists of 95 credits, which includes classroom instruction, campus lab practice, and community lab experiences. Upon successful completion of the program, graduates are eligible to apply for the National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses (NCLEX-PN). Passage of this exam is the mechanism by which to receive a license to practice as an LPN.
- Students must possess abilities to provide safe high quality care and treatment for their patients and clients.
- The student must abide by standards of the program, including:
- NAPNES Code of Ethics
- Uniform Disciplinary Act
- Green River College Student Code of Conduct
Degrees & Certificates
Info sessions and forms
Contact & Location
- Email for general inquiries
- Call for appointment: 253-833-9111, ext. 2641
- Health Occupation Admissions
Career & Advising Center
Student Affairs & Success Building, 104