This year the deadline for application for the Practical Nursing Program has been extended to July 31st, with priority acceptance for those qualified students that met the original deadline of June 24th. If you were unable to attend an admission session, the essay portion of the application can now be taken at the Testing Center on campus, as well as the Kaplan Entrance Exam.
Why Choose the Green River Practical Nursing Program?
- 100% NCLEX pass rates for 2018, 3 year average pass rate 87% (2016-2018)
- 79% Program completion rate for 2018, 3 year average completion rate 85% (2015-2017)
- 100% of graduates agree that the nursing program effectively prepared them to function within their scope of practice and LPN role of expectations
- 100% of key community stakeholders, employers and clinical partners are satisfied with the Green River’s Practical Nursing Program
- 97% of graduates report working in the field of nursing within the first 6-12 months after graduation (3 year average 2013-2016)
About our Program
Green River College’s Practical Nursing Program prepares students for careers as licensed practical nurses.
Application & Admissions
How to apply, forms, frequently asked questions, and more.
Upcoming information sessions and workshops related to the program.
Costs & Funding
Cost and funding resources that can help you in your pursuit for advancing your future career.
Degrees & Certificates
Program Quick Links
- Program Overview
- Application and Admissions
- Important Dates
- Costs & Funding Options
- Nursing Programs Student Handbook
Contact & Location
- Email Us for General Inquiries
- Call for appointment: 253-833-9111, ext. 2641
- Health Occupation Admissions
Career & Advising Center
Student Affairs & Success Building, 104
The Green River College Practical Nursing program holds pre-accreditation status from the National League for Nursing Commission for Nursing Education Accreditation, located at 2600 Virginia Avenue, NW, Washington, DC, 20037. Holding pre-accreditation status does not guarantee that initial accreditation by NLN CNEA will be received.
The Green River College Practical Nursing program is fully accredited by the Washington State Nursing Care Quality Assurance Commission and the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.