Why Choose the Green River Practical Nursing Program?
- 98% average NCLEX pass rate (2018-2020). Annual NCLEX pass rate was 95% for 2020, 100% for 2019 and 2018
- 85% average program completion rate (2018-2020). Completion rate for 2019-20 was 89%.
- 100% of key community stakeholders, employers and clinical partners are satisfied with the Green River’s Practical Nursing Program
- 95% of graduates report working in the field of nursing within the first 6-12 months after graduation (3 year average 2015-2018)
About our Program
Green River College’s Practical Nursing Program prepares students for careers as licensed practical nurses.
Application & Admissions
How to apply, forms, frequently asked questions, and more.
Upcoming information sessions and workshops related to the program.
Costs & Funding
Cost and funding resources that can help you in your pursuit for advancing your future career.
Degrees & Certificates
Program Quick Links
- Program Overview
- Mission and Program Goals
- Application and Admissions
- Important Dates
- Costs & Funding Options
- 2022-2023 Nursing Student Handbook
- Practical Nursing FAQ's
Contact & Location
- Email Us for General Inquiries
- Call for appointment: 253-833-9111, ext. 2641
- Health Occupation Admissions
Career & Advising Center
Student Affairs & Success Building, 104
The Green River College Practical Nursing Program is accredited by the National League for Nursing Commission for Nursing Education Accreditation (NLN CNEA) located at 2600 Virginia Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20037.
The Green River College Practical Nursing Program is approved by the Washington State Nursing Care Quality Assurance Commission.