Application Deadline: October 7, 2022
Program Fee Deadline: October 28, 2022
- Mimimum GPA of 2.5. Transcripts are required.
- Minimum age of 17 by date of travel (under 18 requires parent/guardian permission).
- You do not need to be a current Green River College student to participate in this program.
There is a maximum capacity of 38 students on this program. Acceptance is on a "first-come, first-serve" basis and there are no guarantees that a student will be able to participate if the program is full. APPLY EARLY TO HOLD YOUR SPACE.
1. Complete a Program Application
(Available on our website or from your campus study abroad coordinator). Participants under the age of 18 must also have their parents/guardians sign the application. Attach the following to your application:
a. Personal Statement
b. Two Letters of Recommendation (1 must be from a teacher)
c. Unofficial Transcript
2. Submit your application materials to your campus study abroad coordinator.
3. Attend an interview with your campus coordinator. If accepted, you must pay a $450 deposit to secure your place in the program. This deposit is due within 2 weeks of your acceptance notification and is non-refundable.
4. Complete additional enrollment paperwork provided by the Green River College study abroad office.
5. Pay the Program Fee to Green River College by the payment deadline.
6. Tuition will be due directly to your home college according to your college's regular tuition deadlines.
Virtual Advising Appointments Now Available!
Study Abroad Staff
Megan Swanson, Program Manager
Office Location: IVD 116
Marc Milsten, International Marketing - Regional Director
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2145
Follow us on Social Media! #GRCstudyabroad
Detailed brochures and applications are available for each program. Information meetings are arranged as needed. Group orientation sessions are scheduled prior to departure.
McIntyre International Village D (IVD) 115
Study Abroad Programs- IP
Green River College
12401 SE 320th St.
Auburn, WA, 98092
Would you like more information about a study abroad program?