PROGRAM FEE: $8,230
The information listed below is for the 2018 program. Changes may be made to the winter 2019 program.
A $450 (non-refundable) deposit is required to be paid with your application to hold your place in the program. This deposit is part of the program fee.
- Round trip group airfare on program dates from Seattle/Melbourne/Auckland/Seattle
- Group transfers to/from international airports
- Student housing accommodations at Newman College, University of Melbourne (except break week)
- Student housing accommodations at Unitec Institute of Technology in Auckland (except break week)
- Many meals at Newman College
- Kitchen facilities in Auckland
- Lab fee ($350)
- Airport taxes, fees and surcharges ($275)
- Some cultural activities and excursions
- Pre-departure and arrival orientations
- Welcome BBQ in Melbourne and pizza party in Auckland
- Student basic medical insurance
- College tuition and books
- Passport and visa fees
- Meals not previously specified
- Housing accommodations during break weeks
- Local transportation
- Some curriculum activities admissions
- Fees for some sporting, telephone, and internet facilities
- Personal and entertainment expenses
- Independent travel and expenses during and after the program
- Anything not specified as included in the program
If you are a Green River College student or a student at a sponsoring Washington State Community College, you may be able to use financial aid to pay program fees. Students wishing to use financial aid must be able to register through their home college for these classes. Please check with your Study Abroad Coordinator to determine if you are attending a participating school.
If you are applying for financial aid to pay for your program, you must indicate this on your application form. Your application form must be accompanied by a deposit of $450 (non-refundable). Financial aid students are required to pay a minimum of 30% of the program fee by the deadline, accompanied by an award letter from their Financial Aid office. Any balances not covered by financial aid are also due by the deadline.
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2160
Location: IVD 116
Phone: 253-833-9111 ext. 4892
Detailed brochures and applications are available for each program. Information meetings are arranged as needed. Group orientation sessions are scheduled prior to departure.
McIntyre International Village D (IVD) 115
Would you like more information about a study abroad program?