Program Fee: $6,850
$450 deposit due upon acceptance
Balance of program fee due: July 20, 2022
- Homestay with breakfast and dinner every day, and laundry services once a week
- Airport Pick-up included for those who arrive on the assigned day and time
- Welcome and farewell meals
- A thorough cross-cultural and health and safety orientation
- Full, comprehensive medical and accident insurance through SIS
- 24-hour emergency cell phone on-site with Barcelona SAE staff
- Experiential education, ICC, and language acquisition built-in to all activities
- Professional workshop: "How to use this Study Abroad Experience on Your Resume to Land Your Dream Job"
- Weekly cultural activities
- 3 day trips outside Barcelona
- 1 overnight excursion to Zargoza
- Unlimited 3-month public transportation for zone 1 in Barcelona
- Green River College tuition
- Passport and visa fees
- Anything not specified as included in the program
Virtual Advising Appointments Now Available!
Study Abroad Staff
Megan Swanson, Assistant Director of International Education
Office Location: IVD 114 Phone: 253-931-6845
Andres Montano Leal, International Education Program Manager
Office Location: IVD 116 Phone: 253-931-6976
Follow us on Social Media! #GRCstudyabroad
Detailed brochures and applications are available for each program. Information meetings are arranged as needed. Group orientation sessions are scheduled prior to departure.
McIntyre International Village D (IVD)
Study Abroad Programs- IP
Green River College
12401 SE 320th St.
Auburn, WA, 98092
Would you like more information about a study abroad program?
Applications are now accepted via WCCCSA.com