Application Deadline: May, 2022
Program Fee Deadline: July, 2022
- Must have completed at least 12 college credits.
- Mimimum GPA of 2.5. Transcripts are required.
- Minimum age of 18 (or 17 with parental permission).
- You do not need to be a current Green River College student to participate in this program.
1. Complete a Program Application
(Available on our website or from your campus study abroad coordinator). Participants under the age of 18 must also have their parents/guardians sign the application. Attach the following to your application:
a. Personal Statement
b. Two Letters of Recommendation (1 must be from a teacher)
c. Unofficial Transcript
2. Submit your application materials to your campus study abroad coordinator.
3. Attend an interview with your campus coordinator. If accepted, you must pay a non-refundable deposit to the program provider.
4. Complete additional enrollment paperwork provided by the program provider.
5. Pay the Program Fee to the program provider by the payment deadline.
6. Tuition will be due directly to your home college according to your college's regular tuition deadlines.
Virtual Advising Appointments Now Available!
Study Abroad Staff
Megan Swanson, Assistant Director of International Education
Office Location: IVD 116
Marc Milsten, International Marketing - Regional Director
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2145
Follow us on Social Media! #GRCstudyabroad
Detailed brochures and applications are available for each program. Information meetings are arranged as needed. Group orientation sessions are scheduled prior to departure.
McIntyre International Village D (IVD)
Study Abroad Programs- IP
Green River College
12401 SE 320th St.
Auburn, WA, 98092
Would you like more information about a study abroad program?
Applications are now accepted via WCCCSA.com