|$6,745.00||Balance of fees|
|$7,445.00||Total Program Fee|
(subject to change)
|$50.00||Prague excursion deposit|
|$395.00||Balance of Prague excursion|
|$65.00||Medical insurance upgrade|
|$90.00||Personal Effects coverage|
Included in Program Fee
- Student housing in twin-bedded studio apartment-hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- Travel pass for unlimited use on the buses, trams, S-Bahn and U-Bahn trains in zones A and B (and C as necessary)
- Orientation program on-site in Berlin including an orientation meeting with AIFS staff, information packet, a guided half-day city tour and a welcome meal
- Weekly program of subsidized cultural activities
- Guided tour of Reichstag
- Full-day guided excursion to Potsdam
- Half-day excursion to the Memorial and Museum of Sachsenhausen
- The services of the AIFS Program Coordinator for information, personal advising/counseling and 24 hour emergency contact service
- Medical and program fee refund insurance policies
Not included in Program Fee
- $250 damage deposit
- College tuition
- Optional three-day, two night excursion to Prague including round-trip, standard class train travel and centrally located accommodations in twin or triple bedded rooms with daily breakfast, guided walking tour of historical Prague and the Jewish Quarter and a traditional Czech group dinner, a travel pass for unlimited use on city buses, trams, subways, and funiculars in city center for $445 (a minimum of 10 must enroll for the trip to run)
- Passport and visa fees if applicable
- Field trips or excursions required by your instructors
- Local or independent travel while in Berlin
- Personal expenses such as laundry
- Anything not specified as included
Participants have the option of purchasing a round-trip ticket for the flight arranged through AIFS. Participants choosing this option should note the following restrictions: tickets purchased from AIFS are exclusively on scheduled airlines (not charters). They are not endorsable to another carrier. Flights are not necessarily direct or non-stop, and frequent flier miles are not applicable. The AIFS Transportation Package includes round-trip ground transportation between the airport in Berlin and your accommodations on the regularly scheduled program dates. AIFS will book flights on the program dates only.
Participants wishing to purchase the Transportation Package must notify AIFS in writing by December 27, 2017. Participants wishing to cancel from the flight must notify AIFS in writing by Friday, January 26, 2018. Cancellation penalties will apply. Tickets are non-refundable after this date.
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2160
Location: IVD 127
Detailed brochures and applications are available for each program. Information meetings are arranged as needed. Group orientation sessions are scheduled prior to departure.
McIntyre International Village D (IVD) 115
Would you like more information about a study abroad program?