Program fee: $7,595
Included in Program Fee
- Student housing in twin-bedded studio apartment-hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- Travel pass for unlimited use on the buses, trams, S-Bahn and U-Bahn trains in zones A and B (and C as necessary)
- Orientation program on-site in Berlin including an orientation meeting with AIFS staff, information packet, a guided half-day city tour and a welcome meal
- Weekly program of subsidized cultural activities
- Guided tour of Reichstag
- Full-day guided excursion to Potsdam
- Half-day excursion to the Memorial and Museum of Sachsenhausen
- The services of the AIFS Program Coordinator for information, personal advising/counseling and 24 hour emergency contact service
- Medical and program fee refund insurance policies
Not included in Program Fee
- Optional three-day, two night excursion to Prague including round-trip, standard class train travel and centrally located accommodations in twin or triple bedded rooms with daily breakfast, guided walking tour of historical Prague and the Jewish Quarter and a traditional Czech group dinner, a travel pass for unlimited use on city buses, trams, subways, and funiculars in city center for $495 (a minimum of 10 must enroll for the trip to run)
- Passport and visa fees if applicable
- Field trips or excursions required by your instructors
- Local or independent travel while in Berlin
- Personal expenses such as laundry
- Anything not specified as included
Group Airfare Package
Airfare is not included in the program fee.
Students wishing to purchase the AIFS Transportation Package must apply by (September 28, 2021).
Students wishing to make their own flight arrangements may apply by (October 29, 2021).
Virtual Advising Appointments Now Available!
Study Abroad Staff
Megan Swanson, Assistant Director of International Education
Office Location: IVD 116
Marc Milsten, International Marketing - Regional Director
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2145
Follow us on Social Media! #GRCstudyabroad
Detailed brochures and applications are available for each program. Information meetings are arranged as needed. Group orientation sessions are scheduled prior to departure.
McIntyre International Village D (IVD)
Study Abroad Programs- IP
Green River College
12401 SE 320th St.
Auburn, WA, 98092
Would you like more information about a study abroad program?
Applications are now accepted via WCCCSA.com