Program Fee: $6,490
Program costs include airfare and transfers to/from Narita airport.
Land-only option $5,590 (excludes airfare and overseas airport transfers)
A $450 (non-refundable) deposit is required to be paid with your application to hold your place in the program.
- Round trip group airfare on program dates from Seattle/Tokyo/Seattle
- Group transfers to/from Narita airport
- Student housing accommodations while at Kogakuin University (Hachioji Campus)
- Some cultural activities and excursions
- Pre-departure and arrival orientations
- Welcome and farewell parties
- Student basic medical insurance
- College tuition and books
- Passport and visa fees
- Local transportation
- Curriculum activities admissions
- Personal and entertainment expenses
- Independent travel and expenses
- US and Japanese airport fees and taxes (if applicable)
- Anything not specified as included in the program
If you are a Green River College student or a student at a sponsoring Washington State Community College, you may be able to use your financial aid to pay program fees. Students wishing to use financial aid must be able to register through their home college for these classes in order to use the money toward the program. Please check with your Study Abroad Coordinator to determine if you are attending a participating school.
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2160
Location: IVD 127
Detailed brochures and applications are available for each program. Information meetings are arranged as needed. Group orientation sessions are scheduled prior to departure.
McIntyre International Village D (IVD) 115
Would you like more information about a study abroad program?