Program Fees: $3,150
A non-refundable $450 deposit is required to be paid with your application.
- Group transfers to/from Taipei Taoyuan airport
- Housing accommodations + Free Breakfast
- Cultural events and activities organized by USC campus mates
- Weekly field trips
- Pre-departure and arrival orientations
- Student basic medical and evacuation insurance
- Overnight cultural excursion at Fo Guang Shan Buddhist center
- Passport and visa fees
- Lunch and Dinner Meals
- Local transportation
- Optional field trips
- Independent travel and entertainment expenses
- Anything not specified as included in the program
You may be able to use their financial aid to pay program fees. Students wishing to use financial aid must be able to register through their home college for these classes in order to use the money toward the program. Please check with your Study Abroad Coordinator to determine if you are attending a participating school.
Freeman Awards for Study in Asia (Freeman-ASIA) provides scholarships for U.S. undergraduate students with demonstrated financial need to study abroad in East or Southeast Asia.
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 4892
Detailed brochures and applications are available for each program. Information meetings are arranged as needed. Group orientation sessions are scheduled prior to departure.
McIntyre International Village D 115
Would you like more information about a study abroad program?