Student Clubs and Organizations
Clubs & Organizations are an important part of Student Life at Green River College. Whether you are looking to meet new people, share a common interest, plan campus events or volunteer, there is a club for you! Being involved with a club or organization is a great way to connect with the Gator community and build relationships with fellow students, staff and faculty.
There are more than 30 clubs and organizations each year that focus on academics, multicultural issues and social opportunities. Student clubs and organizations are open to all students, although few clubs have membership criteria. Students who are interested in learning more about joining a club or starting a new club, should visit the Student Life Office or talk to the Clubs & Organizations Chair for more information.
SU Room 250
Club Corner offers temporary meeting space for club related business with:
- Projector, wireless mouse and keyboard
- Club locker access
- White boards
Located on the second floor of the Mel Lindbloom Student Union, room 250.
Club ratification for the 2018-2019 year has begun. Clubs change from year to year. For a complete and current list of clubs and organizations with meeting times and locations, please stop by the Campus Life Office or find us on Facebook.
- American Design Drafting Association (ADDA)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Asian Student Union (ASU)
- Black Student Union (BSU)
- Court Reporting Student Association (CRSA)
- First Nations
- Forestry Club
- Latinos Unidos (LU)
- Phi Theta Kappa (PTK)
- Society of Physics Students (SPS)
- Queers and Allies
- Student Occupational Therapy Association (SOTA)
- Student Physical Therapist Assistant Club (SPTA)
- Teachers of Tomorrow
- Technology Club