Internship Opportunities with ODEI
Are you looking for a volunteer/internship opportunity? Our office provides leadership development opportunities for currently enrolled Green River Students. We provide our interns with a space to develop their leadership skills by being active leaders on campus as well as the community by assisting in many of our activities and programming.
What are the benefits of volunteering?
- Students gain real-life work experience in a variety of impactful ways.
- Volunteering is hands-on experience that provide service learning opportunities.
- Internships build resume experience and help students develop new skills.
- By volunteering, students build community and network with other student leaders and community members to create meaningful connections.
- Students develop leadership skills and learn different administrative, logistical, and event planning duties.
- Students learn the importance of serving and giving back to the community.
- Immigrant & Refugee
- LGBTQIA+ Demographic FAQs
- Creating LGBTQIA+ Friendly Communities in Healthcare & Education
- LGBTQ Resources
- Undocumented Students
Phone: 253-333-4973, ext. 4973
Hours of Operation
Fall Quarter Hours
|Monday - Friday|
|8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Saturday - Sunday|
Book Loan Hours*
|Monday - Thursday|
|10:00am - 5:00pm|
|Friday - Sunday|
*For pickup, requests and inquiries about Book Loan Program
Mel Lindbloom Student Union
Second Floor, Campus Life Office SU-240