Internship Opportunities with ODEI
Are you looking for a volunteer/internship opportunity? Our office provides leadership development opportunities for currently enrolled Green River Students. We provide our interns with a space to develop their leadership skills by being active leaders on campus as well as the community by assisting in many of our activities and programming.
What are the benefits of volunteering?
- Students gain real-life work experience in a variety of impactful ways.
- Volunteering is hands-on experience that provide service learning opportunities.
- Internships build resume experience and help students develop new skills.
- By volunteering, students build community and network with other student leaders and community members to create meaningful connections.
- Students develop leadership skills and learn different administrative, logistical, and event planning duties.
- Students learn the importance of serving and giving back to the community.
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2803
Bilingual Services Line
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2801
Our office provides over ten different languages every year to provide verbal and written translation services. ODEI’s bilingual service line is a great resource for students, staff, faculty, and GRC community to access and receive support from an available ODEI representative. Languages vary depending on the demand and annual hiring cohort.
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Thursday|
|8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday - Sunday|
Mel Lindbloom Student Union
Second Floor, Campus Life Office 240