Creating Space for Reflection and Meditation
Quiet Reflection Room Community Agreements
- The Quiet Reflection Room is a non-reservable space dedicated for individuals and groups wishing to engage in structured or unstructured reflection and is open from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- The Quiet Reflection Room is not intended as a study space. Please use other areas of campus to study.
- Use of the room is for Green River College students, faculty and staff.
- Please keep the room as quiet as possible.
- No electronic devices are permitted, including but not limited to computers, cell phones, tablets, etc. Please turn off all such devices before entering.
- Use of the Reflection Room is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Different individuals and groups may occupy the room at the same time. Staff who open the room will account for the number of people in the room to avoid over-crowding of the space.
- General eating and drinking is not permitted. Food or drinks for reflection, meditation or prayer purposes are appropriate on a limited basis.
- Personal items should not be left in the space, once you finish using the space.
- The burning of incense and candles is prohibited.
- Please be sensitive to the concerns and needs of others who may also wish to use the room.
**If you have any questions or need this translated into another language, please come upstairs to the ODEI Office, inside the Campus Life Office.
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Thursday|
|8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
Immigrant & Refugee Resources
For the latest news and updates regarding U.S. immigration policy, please visit the Holman Library's guide on Immigrant and Refugee Resources.
Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Front Desk Line:
253-833-9111, ext. 2803
Bilingual Services Line:
253-833-9111, ext. 2801
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2636
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2659
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2802
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2803
Mel Lindbloom Student Union
Second Floor, Campus Life Office 240