Campus Life Student Leadership
Campus Corner Apartments, International Student Ambassadors, Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and Student Life
Applications are due on April 15, 2019. They can be submitted digitally through this portal or physically to the Campus Life Office or Student Union Information Desk.
Campus Life Leadership Program grants are awarded on the basis of merit to individuals who will be Green River College students in the forthcoming academic year and have a demonstrated interest in student leadership. Student Leaders for the 2019-2020 academic year must be accepted for enrollment at Green River College in the fall of 2019 as a full-time student. Each of the Campus Life Leadership Program grants may amount to over $6,000 annually. Some positions may require non-paid spring leadership training will be held on Wednesday, June 12, 2019 from 2 p.m. - 5 p.m. Mandatory full-time summer training will begin on August 26, 2019.
In order to ensure your application is complete and you move forward in the process, it is necessary that you complete the below steps. Any missing information will result in an incomplete application and will not be considered.
- Complete “Application for the Campus Life Leadership Programs,” and supporting information.
- Include resume that includes any pertinent work, volunteer, and leadership experiences.
- Agree to the Affirmation for Candidacy and Release of Information.
- Submit a Cover Letter that addresses the questions asked in the Cover Letter prompt
- Attach a copy of your unofficial transcripts
- Using the digital forms entitled, “Student Leadership Reference Form,” secure letters of recommendation from at least one (1) and no more than two (2) different individuals. Your reference(s) should be able to address the following:
- your potential for leading a student program/activity;
- your character and potential; and
- your academic and leadership potential.
*please note: letters of recommendation will not be accepted from friends/relatives.
Once all of the above is completed, please turn in your application and you will be contacted about the next steps of the process.
For Student Applicants
Students wishing to apply for leadership positions withing Campus Corner Apartments, International Student Ambassadors, Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and Student Life should fill out the following application.
For Faculty & Staff References
Faculty & staff wanting to provide a reference for Student Leadership applicants should fill out the following application.
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Thursday|
|8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Saturday - Sunday|
Immigrant & Refugee Resources
For the latest news and updates regarding U.S. immigration policy, please visit the Holman Library's guide on Immigrant and Refugee Resources.
View an online version of the GRC Student Handbook by clicking the cover below:
Learn about the potential student leadership positions by visiting our Student Leadership Position Descriptions page.