Campus Life Student Leadership
Campus Corner Apartments, International Student Ambassadors, Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and Student Life
Applications are due on April 8, 2021. They can be submitted digitally through this portal or via email to Dan Fergueson.
Campus Life Leadership Program grants are awarded on the basis of merit to individuals who will be Green River College students in the forthcoming academic year and have a demonstrated interest in student leadership. Student Leaders for the 2021-2022 academic year must be accepted for enrollment at Green River College in the fall of 2021 as a full-time student. Each of the Campus Life Leadership Program grants may amount to over $6,000 annually. Some positions may require non-paid spring leadership training will be held in June. Mandatory full-time summer training will begin on August 23, 2021.
In order to ensure your application is complete and you move forward in the process, it is necessary that you complete the below steps. Any missing information will result in an incomplete application and will not be considered.
- Complete “Application for the Campus Life Leadership Programs,” and supporting information.
- Include resume that includes any pertinent work, volunteer, and leadership experiences.
- Agree to the Affirmation for Candidacy and Release of Information.
- Submit a Cover Letter that addresses the questions asked in the Cover Letter prompt
- Using the digital forms entitled, “Student Leadership Reference Form,” recommendations from at least one (1) and no more than two (2) different individuals. We have made this simple for your references by having a form for them to fill out, instead of writing a letter.
*please note: letters of recommendation will not be accepted from friends/relatives.
Once all of the above is completed, please turn in your application and you will be contacted about the next steps of the process.
For Student Applicants
Students wishing to apply for leadership positions withing Campus Corner Apartments, International Student Ambassadors, Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, and Student Life should fill out the following application.
For Faculty & Staff References
Faculty & staff wanting to provide a reference for Student Leadership applicants should fill out the following reference form.
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Thursday|
|8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
View an online version of the GRC Student Handbook by clicking the cover below:
Learn about the potential student leadership positions by visiting our Student Leadership Position Descriptions page.