Costs for Summer 2017 - Summer 2018
Tuition & fees based on 12 - 18 credits and varies according to classes and credits taken.
9 months tuition
3 months tuition
- International College Experience fee (one time fee, new academic-level students): $100
- Foundation for Success fee (one time fee): $100
- Intensive English Program tuition: $3,651
- Bachelor of Applied Science Program tuition (12-18 credits): $6,100 per quarter
- Health insurance is required: $310 per quarter
Paying Tuition & Fees
- Summer tuition due date: May 29, 2018
- Fall tuition due date: August 27, 2018
- If registration occurs after the tuition due date, payment is due within 72 hours
- If registration occurs after the quarter starts, payment is due within 24 hours.
- Flywire International Payments – bank transfers, credit cards, online; click FLYWIRE to learn more or to make payment, go to greenriver.flywire.com.
- Pay by cashier's check, money order, personal check (from a U.S. bank), traveler's check or by credit card, using the Credit Card Payment Authorization form or by back wire transfer as follows:
Bank Wire Transfer to:
U.S. Bank, 401-15th St. NE, Auburn, WA 98071
Student Name (must be included with wire information)
Green River Student ID number (if known)
ABA No., 125000105
Green River College, International Account Number: 153504623387
SWIFT code: USBKUS44IMT
Important! Send an e-mail to International@greenriver.edu with the student name, date of birth, amount of money and date wired.
The $50 application fee is non-refundable. The $300 housing placement fee is refundable upon request if student cancels application 2 weeks prior to Housing/Move-in-Day or does not use the I-20 to enter the U.S. To request a refund, please complete the Refund Request Form.
In order to ensure that applicants have the ability to finance their education in the US, Green River College reserves the right to require pre-payment of one quarter of tuition for students applying from countries experiencing severe economic difficulty.
Follow us on:
Application deadline for students transferring from within the U.S. is by 8 a.m. on the first day of the quarter.
|2 April 2018|
|15 June 2018|
|Preferred Application Deadline:|
|15 May 2018|
|Airport Arrival & Housing Move-in Day:|
|19 June 2018|
|Orientation & Testing Begins:|
|20 June 2018|
|25 June 2018|
|16 August 2018|
Green River College
12401 SE 320th Street
Auburn, WA USA 98092-3699
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Friday:|
|9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Saturday - Sunday:|