Entry into this program requires admission into Green River College, and is also contingent upon completion of the following admission requirements. Students may apply to the program if they are within three quarters of completing the admission requirements.
- Possess a AAA, AAS or AAS-T degree with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better OR an AA, AB, AFA or AS degree (when applicable) with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better
- Completion of Math at the 097 level or higher (5 credits with a grade of 2.5 or better)
- Completion of ENGL& 101 or ENGL 126 or ENGL 127 or ENGL 128, or ENGL& 235 (5 credits with a grade of 2.5 or better)
Cohort Prerequisite Courses
Entry into a cohort is secured on space-available basis once entry requirements and prerequisite courses are complete. Students may still apply to the program even if not all prerequisites are currently met.
- BUS& 101 – Introduction to Business
- BUS 121 – Introduction to Marketing Principles (or equivalent)
- MATH& 141 – Precalculus I OR MATH 147 – Finite Math for Business & Social Science (or equivalent)
Steps To Apply
Please complete the following steps to apply for the BAS in Applied Management:
- Apply to Green River College following the appropriate steps based on your status.
- Complete the Online Application for the Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) programs in the Business, Marketing & Entrepreneurship Department, which includes the following element:
- A scanned copy of your unofficial transcripts from each college or university you have attended (including Green River College).
- Complete and submit a Transcript Evaluation Request form to the Registrars Office.
Applications are reviewed every Friday on a rolling basis throughout the year. An advisor will review your materials to confirm that you have completed the entry requirements for the program. Please note that indicating your desired start date on the application does not guarantee entry into a cohort.
Entry into a cohort is secured on space-available basis once entry requirements and prerequisite courses are complete.
- Marketing & Entrepreneurship BAS Program Requirements
- Marketing & Entrepreneurship BAS FAQ
- All Business Marketing & Entrepreneurship programs
- 253-833-9111, ext. 5031