Holiday Schedule November through January
GRC Holiday Schedule
Many offices will be open the first week of winter quarter January 4th, 5th, and 6th from 8 A.M. to 6 P.M.
Completion Coaches at Green River College offer support to students who are within the last two quarters of their certificate or degree.
Our services and resources are designed to educate, support and encourage individuals to reach their goals and graduate on time.
Some of the services provided include:
- Educational planning and academic advising
- Assistance with degree audit evaluations and transcript evaluation
- Assistance with identification of funding sources both on campus and off.
- Referral to community services to assist students with housing, childcare, and personal and emotional health
- Assistance with transfer planning (applications to 4 year institutions, application and scholarship essays, educational planning, etc.)
- Mentorship and coaching for successful completion
For questions, inquiries, and scheduling an appointment to with an advisor, please contact us!
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2641
253-833-9111, ext. 2562
Student Affairs & Success Center, SA-105
253-833-9111, ext. 2560
Student Affairs and Success Center, SA 105
Student Affairs & Success Building, 105
Due to COVID 19, the Progress and Completion office is serving students virtually. Please make a virtual appointment with us through the link provided on this page or call/email us directly.
Hours of Opertation
|Monday - Thursday|
|8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|