Financial Aid Refund
Green River College has partnered with BankMobile Disbursements to deliver your remaining financial aid funds after your tuition has been paid.
New Students: Once you have completed all the required steps for your financial aid file, you will receive a BankMobile Refunds Selection Kit in the mail. The envelope contains information you will need to set up how you would like to receive your refund (disbursement). Please keep your mailing address up-to-date with the Enrollment Services since the kit will be mailed to that address.
You can select your refund (disbursement) preference from three options:
- DEPOSIT TO AN EXISTING ACCOUNT - Money is transferred to an existing account the same business day BankMobile receives funds from school. Typically, it takes 1 - 2 business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to your account.
- DEPOSIT TO A BANKMOBILE VIBE CHECKING ACCOUNT - If you open a BankMobile Vibe checking account (upon identity verification), money is deposited the same business day BankMobile receives funds from school.
- PAPER CHECK DELIVERED BY USPS - A check is mailed the same business day BankMobile receives funds from school, provided receipt is within daily cutoff times. Typically, it takes 5 - 7 business days for the check to arrive, depending on USPS First-Class® delivery timeframes.
The timing estimates are after BankMobile Disbursements receives Green River College's electronic fund transfer. The earliest time to receive your financial aid disbursement will be the afternoon of the first day of the quarter.
You may contact BankMobile Disbursements by phone at 1-877-405-8685, Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. PST.
For questions regarding your current financial aid status, academic standing, award notification or financial aid disbursement, contact Green River's Financial Aid office:
- Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2449
- Email: Financial Aid office
- Fax: 253-288-3473
Please make sure Green River has your correct current mailing address. Once you complete your financial aid file, your Refund Selection Kit will be mailed to your current address on file with the Enrollment Services, so it needs to be accurate.
Summer Operation Hours (July 8 – August 30)
Monday, Tuesday 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
September 6 - Closed
Fall quarter tuition deferment will be given to files completed by June 1.
Plan to attend fall quarter 2019?
Apply for 2019 -2020 FAFSA/WASFA. See Applying for Aid
We are currently processing applications completed in March 2019. (updated on 8/12/19)
Federal School Code
Our Federal School Code is 003780
Immigrant & Refugee Resources
For the latest news and updates regarding U.S. immigration policy, please visit the Holman Library's guide on Immigrant and Refugee Resources.
Hours of Operation
|July 8 - August 30|
|Monday, Tuesday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
|Wednesday, Thursday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday - Sunday Closed
|September 6 - Closed|
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2449
Location: Student Affairs
and Success Center, 231