Financial Aid Refund
Green River College has partnered with BankMobile Disbursements to deliver your remaining financial aid funds after your tuition has been paid.
New Students: Once you have completed all the required steps for your financial aid file, you will receive a BankMobile Refunds Selection Kit in a bright green envelope in the mail. The envelope contains information you will need to set up how you would like to receive your refund (disbursement). Please keep your mailing address up-to-date with the Enrollment Services since the kit will be mailed to that address.
You can select your refund (disbursement) preference from three options:
- Electronically transfer funds to your existing bank account (2-3 days)
- Open a free BankMobile Vibe checking account (a debit card will be sent to you, which you can use to access your funds)
- A paper check mailed to you by the U.S. Postal Service (5-7 days)
You may contact BankMobile Disbursements by phone at 1-877-405-8685, Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. PST.
For questions regarding your current financial aid status, academic standing, award notification or financial aid disbursement, contact Green River's Financial Aid office:
- Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2449
- Email: Financial Aid office
- Fax: 253-288-3473
Please make sure Green River has your correct current mailing address. Once you complete your financial aid file, your Refund Selection Kit will be mailed to your current address on file with the Enrollment Services, so it needs to be accurate.
- For Enrollment Services: Online Form
- For Financial Aid office: Submit the completed Student Information Change Request form to the financial aid office via email, fax, mail or in person.
- If you have already activated your BankMobile Disbursements account, correct your address online with BankMobile Disbursements.
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2449
Location: Student Affairs
and Success Center, 231
Hours of Operation
|8 a.m. - 7 p.m|
|8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
Federal School Code
Our Federal School Code is 003780
2018-2019 Academic Year Applications (Fall 2018 - Summer 2019)
- Please complete 2018-2019 FAFSA at fafsa.ed.gov or WASFA Application at Washington Student Achievement Council now!
- We no longer rquire Supplemental Financial Aid Applications. Refer to the Applying for Aid section.
Winter Quarter 2018
- Winter quarter tuition holds will be given to files completed by October 31.
2017-2018 Academic Year Applications (Fall 2017 - Summer 2018)
- We have received your complete financial aid application if you find an Item "READY TO REVIEW" on the Portal Information Needed section.
- We still need document(s) from you if you find any blank(s) in the Date Received column on the Portal Information Needed section.
PROCESSING UPDATES (Updated on December 14, 2017)
We are currently processing applications completed in December.