Financial Aid Forms
2019-2020 Academic Year
(Fall 2019, Winter 2020, Spring 2020 & Summer 2020)
- 2019-2020 Dependent Verification Worksheet
- 2019-2020 Independent Verification Worksheet
- 2019-2020 Dependency Status Appeal Form
- 2019-2020 Federal Direct Loan Worksheet
- 2019-2020 Federal Direct Loan Preparatory Coursework Agreement
- 2019-2020 Federal Direct Plus Loan for Parents Worksheet
- 2019-2020 Household Size Confirmation-Dependent
- 2019-2020 Household Size Confirmation-Independent
- 2019-2020 Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose
- 2019-2020 Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose To Be Notarized (for students who are not able to appear at the Financial Aid Office in person)
- 2019-2020 Petition to Extend Financial Aid Eligibility
- 2019-2020 Private Loan Certification Request
- 2019-2020 Request of Action
- 2019-2020 Change of Circumstance
- IRS Tax Return Transcript
Financial aid application 2020-2021 (Fall 2020-Summer 2021) is now open! Apply Now
Need help to complete your FAFSA or WASFA?
Walk-ins are welcome: Monday - Friday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. One of our representatives can help you in the financial aid office, SA 231.
Winter quarter tuition deferment will be given to files completed by October 1.
Plan to attend winter quarter 2020?
Apply for 2019 -2020 FAFSA/WASFA. See Applying for Aid
We are currently processing applications completed in November 2019. (updated on 11/19/19)
Special Operation Hours for Winter quarter start
|Thu, January 2||7:30 am -6 pm|
|Fri, January 3||8:00 am -6 pm|
|Mon, January 6||8:00 am -6 pm|
|Tue, January 7||8:00 am -6 pm|
|Wed, January 8||8:00 am -5 pm|
|Thu, January 9||8:00 am -5 pm|
|Fri, January 10||9:30 am -4:30 pm|
Federal School Code
Our Federal School Code is 003780
Immigrant & Refugee Resources
For the latest news and updates regarding U.S. immigration policy, please visit the Holman Library's guide on Immigrant and Refugee Resources.
Hours of Operation
|Monday, Tuesday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
|Wednesday, Thursday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2449
Location: Student Affairs
and Success Center, 231