Green River is upgrading to a new computer system to better serve students. In order for this transition to happen:
- All financial aid adjustments need to be completed by Friday, September 24th. This includes requests for loans and any adjustments to aid based on schedule changes
- The Financial Aid office will be closed to the public and unavailable to answer questions from October 1st to October 29th
- Financial Aid will be unable to send money to BankMobile or directly to students from September 28th through October 29th
Financial Aid Forms
Please submit all forms and supporting materials listed below to our office online using our secure document upload tool or the Financial Aid Portal. For security purposes, we will not accept any documents submitted by email going forward. Received documents are generally posted to your Financial Aid Portal within 3-5 business days. Check your student email and portal for any additional requirements and updates. Contact us if you have additional questions.
2022-2023 Academic Year
(Summer 2022, Fall 2022, Winter 2023, Spring 2023)
- 2022-2023 Dependency Status Appeal [.pdf]
- 2022-2023 Identity Statement of Educational Purpose [.pdf]
- 2022-2023 Dependent Verification Form [.pdf]
- 2022-2023 Independent Verification Form [.pdf]
2021-2022 Academic Year
(Fall 2021, Winter 2022, Spring 2022)
- 2021-2022 Direct Loan Pre-Req Loan Request [.pdf]
- 2021-2022 Parent Non-Support Certification For Direct Loan [.pdf]
- 2021-2022 Private Loan Certification Request [.pdf]
- 2021-2022 Confirmation of Program of Study [.pdf]
- 2021-2022 Change of Circumstance Appeal [PDF]
- 2021-2022 Federal Direct Loan Worksheet [PDF]
- 2021-2022 Direct Plus Loan for Parents Worksheet [.pdf]
- 2021-2022 Request of Action Form [PDF]
- 2021-2022 Household Information for Independent Students [PDF]
- 2021-2022 Household Information for Dependent Students [PDF]
- 2021-2022 Dependency Status Appeal [.pdf]
- 2021-2022 Identity & Statement of Educational Purpose [.pdf]
Office Closure for ctcLink Transition
Green River College is upgrading to a new computer system to better serve students. In order for this transition to happen, the Financial Aid Office will be unavailable to answer questions from October 1st to the 29th. We will make sure to answer any and all questions as soon as the new system is up and running. Thank you for your patience!
We are currently processing financial aid applications for fall quarter completed in April 2021 (updated on 8/17/2021)
How do I submit a document to Financial Aid?
Students can now submit files electronically to our office using our secure document upload tool. Students can continue to submit documents via the Financial Aid Portal, but we will no longer accept documents via email for security reasons.
Need extra money?
Fill out an online application for our Student Support Grant today! Depending on the type of request, applications for fall quarter submitted after September 11th may be unable to be sent funds until November due to our transition to ctcLink.
Federal School Code
Our Federal School Code is 003780
The Financial Aid Office will be closed to the public and unavailable to answer student financial aid questions via phone, Zoom, or in-person from October 1st to October 29th due to our college's upgrade to a new software system. If you have general questions about the financial aid process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org However, we will be unable to answer any questions specific to your account. We will begin responding to all emails after November 1, 2021. In the meantime, please check the Student Financial Aid Portal and your student email for updates regarding your financial aid. Documents can still be submitted to our office using our secure document upload tool at this time. Thank you for your patience!