The Financial Aid Office will be closed each Friday in May for customer service--May 5th, 12th, 19th, and 26th--to allow for professional development for our staff.
Financial Aid Forms
Please submit all forms and supporting materials listed below to our office online using our secure document upload tool or drop them off at the Financial Aid Office in-person during our operating hours. For security purposes, we do not accept any documents submitted by email.
2023-2024 Academic Year
(Summer 2023, Fall 2023, Winter 2024, Spring 2024)
- 2023-2024 Change of Circumstance Appeal
- 2023-2024 Dependency Status Appeal
- 2023-2024 Dependent Verification Form
- 2023-2024 Identity & Statement of Educational Purpose
- 2023-2024 Independent Verification Form
- 2023-2024 Direct Plus Loan for Parents Worksheet
- 2023-2024 Federal Direct Loan Worksheet
- 2023-2024 Parent Non-Support Certification For Direct Loan
- 2023-2024 Pre-Req Loan Request
- 2023-2024 Private Loan Certification Request
- 2023-2024 Fresh Start Acknowledgement Form
2022-2023 Academic Year
(Summer 2022, Fall 2022, Winter 2023, Spring 2023)
- 2022-2023 Change of Circumstance Appeal
- 2022-2023 Dependency Status Appeal
- 2022-2023 Identity & Statement of Educational Purpose
- Attestation for Reinstatement of Washington State Funding
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal
- Petition to Extend Financial Aid Eligibility
How can I check on the status of my aid?
Check your email along with the Tasks, Message Center, and Financial Aid tiles in your student homepage in ctcLink for updates on your financial aid. It may take several weeks and may take months for your aid to be processed depending on when you submitted your application. Contact our office if you have questions.
Renew Your FAFSA/WASFA by April 30th!
Renew your FAFSA/WASFA for the 2023-24 award year by April 30th if you want to recieve financial aid for summer and/or fall quarter.
Federal School Code
Our Federal School Code is 003780
Hours of Operation
Starting April 3rd
|Monday - Friday 10 AM - 4 PM|
In-Person Hours - SA 231
|Monday - Thursday 8 AM - 5 PM|
|Friday 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Students are not required to make an appointment in advance, but wait times to speak with a staff member may vary.|
Help with completing FAFSA/WASFA applications
In-person and Zoom assistance available by appointment only.
Green River College 12401 SE 320th Street, Auburn, WA 98092
Student Affairs Building, Room 231