Financial Aid Forms
2017-2018 Academic Year
(Fall 2017, Winter 2018, Spring 2018 & Summer 2018)
- Supplemental Financial Aid Application 2017-2018
- Change of Income Revision Request
- Dependent Verification Worksheet
- Federal Direct Loan Worksheet
- Household Size Confirmation - Dependent
- Household Size Confirmation - Independent
- Identification and Statement of Educational Purpose
- Identification and Statement of Educational Purpose (To Be Notarized) (for students who are not able to appear at the Financial Aid Office in person)
- Independent Verification Worksheet
- IRS Tax Return Transcript
- Parent Direct Plus Loan Worksheet
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2449
Location: Student Affairs
and Success Center, 231
Hours of Operation
|8 a.m. - 7 p.m|
|8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
Federal School Code
Our Federal School Code is 003780
2018-2019 Academic Year Applications (Fall 2018 - Summer 2019)
- Please complete 2018-2019 FAFSA at fafsa.ed.gov or WASFA Application at Washington Student Achievement Council now!
- We no longer rquire Supplemental Financial Aid Applications. Refer to the Applying for Aid section.
Winter Quarter 2018
- Winter quarter tuition holds will be given to files completed by October 31.
2017-2018 Academic Year Applications (Fall 2017 - Summer 2018)
- We have received your complete financial aid application if you find an Item "READY TO REVIEW" on the Portal Information Needed section.
- We still need document(s) from you if you find any blank(s) in the Date Received column on the Portal Information Needed section.
PROCESSING UPDATES (Updated on December 14, 2017)
We are currently processing applications completed in December.