Important Announcement: In-person student support services at GRC's Main Campus in Auburn will be suspended until February 7th. Please do not come to campus during this time. Students may contact the Financial Aid Office virtually via phone, email or Zoom until we re-open for in-person services.
Financial Aid Forms
Please submit all forms and supporting materials listed below to our office online using our secure document upload tool or the Financial Aid Portal. For security purposes, we will not accept any documents submitted by email going forward. Received documents are generally posted to your Financial Aid Portal within 3-5 business days. Check your student email and portal for any additional requirements and updates. Contact us if you have additional questions.
2022-2023 Academic Year
(Summer 2022, Fall 2022, Winter 2023, Spring 2023)
- 2022-2023 Dependency Status Appeal
- 2022-2023 Dependent Verification Form
- 2022-2023 Household Information for Dependent Students
- 2022-2023 Household Information for Independent Students
- 2022-2023 Identity Statement of Educational Purpose
- 2022-2023 Independent Verification Form
2021-2022 Academic Year
(Fall 2021, Winter 2022, Spring 2022)
- 2021-2022 Direct Loan Pre-Req Loan Request
- 2021-2022 Parent Non-Support Certification For Direct Loan
- 2021-2022 Private Loan Certification Request
- 2021-2022 Confirmation of Program of Study
- 2021-2022 Change of Circumstance Appeal
- 2021-2022 Federal Direct Loan Worksheet
- 2021-2022 Direct Plus Loan for Parents Worksheet
- 2021-2022 Request of Action Form
- 2021-2022 Household Information for Independent Students
- 2021-2022 Household Information for Dependent Students
- 2021-2022 Dependency Status Appeal
- 2021-2022 Identity & Statement of Educational Purpose
Renew Your FAFSA/WASFA for 2022-23
The FAFSA and WASFA applications for the 2022-23 award year are available now! Renew your application by April 30, 2022 to ensure you have aid for summer and fall quarter.
We are currently processing financial aid applications for fall quarter completed in November 2021 (updated on 1/5/2022)
How do I submit a document to Financial Aid?
Students can now submit files electronically to our office using our secure document upload tool. Students can continue to submit documents via the Financial Aid Portal, but we will no longer accept documents via email for security reasons.
Need extra money?
Federal School Code
Our Federal School Code is 003780
Hours of Operation
|Winter Quarter Hours January 3rd-14th|
|Monday - Friday 12 PM - 4 PM|
|Phone Hours (253) 288-3392|
|Monday - Friday 10 AM - 4 PM|
Green River College | 12401 SE 320th Street, Auburn, WA. 98092
Student Affairs Building, Room 231