By using this “Student Financial Aid Portal” you accept responsibility for reading and understanding the forms provided to you by links. If you do not understand something, you are responsible for contacting the Financial Aid Office so that we can help you understand.
For security purposes, please make sure to “logout” of the Portal and close all windows when you leave.
- View/accept/decline your financial aid
- Read personal messages from the Financial Aid Office
- See what documents you are required to submit
Username and Password
Your Social Security Number
or WASFA ID Number (undocumented scholars)
Your Date of Birth in six digits (MMDDYY)
If you are having trouble logging into the Portal, please contact the Financial Aid Office via email or in person for assistance.
Once Green River’s Financial Aid Office has determined your eligibility, you will be able to view your awards. You will have the option to “accept” or “decline” awards.
If you use the portal to accept financial aid awards, you accept responsibility for reading and understanding the following:
New student borrowers at Green River must complete Direct Loan Entrance Counseling and a Direct Loan Master Promissory Note online at StudentLoans.gov before the loan request will be processed.
Accepting/Declining your financial aid award on the portal
- Scroll down to the AWARDS section.
- Click on accept or decline for each line,
OR accept all, OR decline all.
- Click save button.
- Scroll down past the bottom of the screen to the second "YES" button. "Are you sure you want to accept/decline these awards?" Click on YES to make the final save.
Information we need from you
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2449
Location: Student Affairs
and Success Center, 231
Hours of Operation
|8 a.m. - 7 p.m|
|8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
Federal School Code
Our Federal School Code is 003780
Winter Quarter 2018
- Winter quarter tuition holds will be given to files completed by October 31.
2017-2018 Academic Year Applications
(Fall 2017, Winter 2018, Spring 2018 and Summer 2018)
- We have received your complete financial aid application if you find an Item "READY TO REVIEW" on the Portal Information Needed section.
- We still need document(s) from you if you find any blank(s) in the Date Received column on the Portal Information Needed section.
PROCESSING UPDATES (Updated on September 21, 2017)
We are currently processing applications completed in August.