By using this “Student Financial Aid Portal” you accept responsibility for reading and understanding the forms provided to you by links. If you do not understand something, you are responsible for contacting the Financial Aid office so that we can help you understand.
For security purposes, please make sure to “logout” of the Portal and close all windows when you leave.
- View/accept/decline your financial aid
- Read personal messages from the Financial Aid Office
- See what documents you are required to submit
Username and Password
- Username = Social Security Number or WASFA ID Number (undocumented scholars)
- Password = Date of Birth in six digits (MMDDYY)
If you are having trouble logging into the Portal, please contact the Financial Aid Office via email or in person for assistance.
Once Green River’s Financial Aid Office has determined your eligibility, you will be able to view your awards. You will have the option to “accept” or “decline” awards.
If you use the portal to accept financial aid awards, you accept responsibility for reading and understanding the following:
- Conditions of Award
- 2017-2018 Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Your 2017-2018 Financial Aid Award Letter
New student borrowers at Green River must complete Direct Loan Entrance Counseling and a Direct Loan Master Promissory Note online at StudentLoans.gov before the loan request will be processed.
Accepting/Declining your financial aid award on the portal
- Scroll down to the AWARDS section.
- Click on accept or decline for each line,
OR accept all, OR decline all.
- Click save button.
- Scroll down past the bottom of the screen to the second "YES" button. "Are you sure you want to accept/decline these awards?" Click on YES to make the final save.
Information we need from you
2018-2019 Academic Year Applications (Fall 2018 - Summer 2019)
- Please complete 2018-2019 FAFSA or WASFA Application now! Which application should I complete?
- We no longer require Supplemental Financial Aid Applications.
Summer Quarter 2018
- Summer quarter tuition holds will be given to files completed by May 15.
Fall Quarter 2018
- Fall quarter tuition holds will be given to files completed by June 15.
We are currently processing 2018-2019 applications completed in March 2018. (updated on 7/30/18)
Immigrant & Refugee Resources
For the latest news and updates regarding U.S. immigration policy, please visit the Holman Library's guide on Immigrant and Refugee Resources.
Hours of Operation
|8 a.m. - 6 p.m|
|8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday, Saturday, Sunday|
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2449
Location: Student Affairs
and Success Center, 231
Federal School Code
Our Federal School Code is 003780