By using this “Student Financial Aid Portal” you accept responsibility for reading and understanding the forms provided to you by links. If you do not understand something, you are responsible for contacting the Financial Aid office so that we can help you understand.
For security purposes, please make sure to “logout” of the Portal and close all windows when you leave.
- View/accept/decline your financial aid
- Read personal messages from the Financial Aid Office
- See what documents you are required to submit
Username and Password
- Username = Social Security Number or WASFA ID Number (undocumented scholars)
- Password = Date of Birth in six digits (MMDDYY)
If you are having trouble logging into the Portal, please contact the Financial Aid Office via email or in person for assistance.
Once Green River’s Financial Aid Office has determined your eligibility, you will be able to view your awards. You will have the option to “accept” or “decline” awards.
If you use the portal to accept financial aid awards, you accept responsibility for reading and understanding the following:
- Conditions of Award
- 2018-2019 Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Your 2018-2019 Financial Aid Award Letter
New student borrowers at Green River must complete Direct Loan Entrance Counseling and a Direct Loan Master Promissory Note online at StudentLoans.gov before the loan request will be processed.
Accepting/Declining your financial aid award on the portal
- Scroll down to the AWARDS section.
- Click on accept or decline for each line,
OR accept all, OR decline all.
- Click save button.
- Scroll down past the bottom of the screen to the second "YES" button. "Are you sure you want to accept/decline these awards?" Click on YES to make the final save.
Information we need from you
2019 -2020 FAFSA/WASFA is available now! See Applying for Aid
Spring Quarter 2019
Spring quarter tuition holds will be given to files completed by January 31.
We are currently processing 2018-2019 applications completed in January 2019. (updated on 1/15/19).
Federal School Code
Our Federal School Code is 003780
Immigrant & Refugee Resources
For the latest news and updates regarding U.S. immigration policy, please visit the Holman Library's guide on Immigrant and Refugee Resources.
Hours of Operation
|8 a.m. - 6 p.m|
|8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
Phone: 253-833-9111, ext. 2449
Location: Student Affairs
and Success Center, 231