Green River offers over one hundred degrees and certificate programs that can lead you to a rewarding career.
Select a subject below to find out more about what Green River offers.
- Administrative Assistant
- Aerospace & Advanced Manufacturing
- Automotive Technology
- Aviation Technology
- Business Applications Specialist
- Business, Marketing & Entrepreneurship
- CAD-Design and Engineering Technology
- Carpentry Technology
- Court Reporting and Captioning
- Criminal Justice
- Data Analytics and Software Development
- Early Childhood Education
- Forensic Technology (see Criminal Justice)
- Information Technology
- Legal Administrative Assistant
- Machining & Manufacturing Technology
- Maintenance Mechatronics
- Medical Office Administration
- Natural Resources
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Water/ Wastewater Technology
- Welding Technology
Program Advisory Committees
Each of Green River College's Career and Technical Education programs has an Advisory Committee composed of employees and employers representing local business, industry and organized labor.
Advisory Committees play a crucial role in helping the college keep up-to-date with changing industry needs, including making recommendations on changes to curriculum, facilities and equipment.