career technical education - your fast track to learning a profession
Learn a trade. Learn new skills. Learn new technology. Our affordable certificate programs and professional technical degrees will help you get the practical knowledge your need to build a rewarding career and increase your earning potential in a short time. Get experience with industry technology you will use on the job.
Explore your options in trades, business, healthcare, aviation, natural resources, information technology, manufacturing, early childhood education, and more.
Not sure which career is best for you? We can help!
Connect with our Career and Advising team to learn more and request a career assessment to find your natural talents and interests.
which field is interesting to you?
Learn more about the programs.
- Administrative Assistant
- Automotive Technology
- Aviation Technology
- Business Applications Specialist
- Business, Marketing & Entrepreneurship
- CAD-Design and Engineering Technology
- Carpentry Technology
- Court Reporting and Captioning
- Criminal Justice
- Data Analytics and Software Development
- Early Childhood Education
- Forensic Technology
- Information Technology
- Legal Administrative Assistant
- Machining & Manufacturing Technology
- Maintenance Mechatronics
- Medical Office Administration
- Natural Resources
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Water/ Wastewater Technology
- Welding Technology
Connect with us!
Got a question? Let's talk.
Welcome Desk - start here
Call : 253 333 6000
Career and Advising Center
Explore your strengths, clarify career options, find community and college resources, plan your degree. We will show you how to reach your professional goals.
Find the path that's best for you!
Ready to enroll? Apply online now
Take a campus tour
Check out our information sessions
These programs support professional degrees and certificates:
I-Best Career and College Readiness
Veteran benefits approved programs